13th March 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Career prospects in Banking field after studying M.Sc. degree in Banking?

I am planning to do M.Sc. degree in Chemistry subject. I want to know about the career prospects in banking field after completing this course. I am very interested in banking field. Please reply.

13th March 2016, 07:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career prospects in Banking field after studying M.Sc. degree in Banking?

The minimum qualification required for joining banking sector is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university can apply for Institute of Banking and Personal Selection Common Written examination for Clerk and Probationary officer.

The age limit for IBPS Clerk is 20-28 years and that for IBPS PO is 20-30 years. Upper age is relaxed for OBC and SC/ST candidates. You can even now apply for this exam when notification for 2016 is released by IBPS. Other than IBPS, you can apply for SBI PO and clerk exam for having a career in banking sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?