7th November 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Which career option to choose between engineering and science after 10th?

im very bad in maths but very good in science.but if i choose science i don't want to become a doctor i want to be someting else very good in feild of science..........plz help me out with this.

20th April 2012, 05:21 PM
mantukmr2

Default Re: Which career option to choose between engineering and science after 10th?

Moreover you can choose engineering as a you profession,because its scope is wider than other course of study.If you interested in engineering then you can take the admission otherwise you can choose science as your career option.
14th June 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which career option to choose between engineering and science after 10th?

i am confused.i scored 91%.good marks in math and science both but i think i m little weak in maths.what to do plz suggest me.
15th June 2012, 01:32 PM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am confused.i scored 91%.good marks in math and science both but i think i m little weak in maths.what to do plz suggest me.
its better to chooose according to your interest.but dont get pressure from others.dont worry first you think that what do you want to become

engineer---M.P.C

doctor---Bi.P.C
28th April 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I am confused either to opt medical or engineering as I like maths Bio and physics but hate chemistry
16th July 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I had got 7.7 in 10th and I had taken Sci(Maths) so pls give me some suggestions
16th July 2014, 04:09 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had got 7.7 in 10th and I had taken Sci(Maths) so pls give me some suggestions
You could pursue some diploma course from some of the better institutions like:
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey University - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Rabindra Bharati University - Kolkata, West Bengal
B.T. Patil and Sons Polytechnic - Belgaum, Karnataka

Check their website for detailed info. regarding eligibility criteria and admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?