13th June 2012, 02:01 AM
latika juneja

Which career should I choose after completion of 10th Class having interest in Science?

i m confused about my career... plz help me by advising which career i should choose after my 10th. m interested in science and not aware about the feilds in it. i dont hav the rite person to guide me.

13th June 2012, 02:52 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which career should I choose after completion of 10th Class having interest in Science?

Having interest in Science stream, I suggest you to choose the stream in 12th class with Science subjects.

If you opt for the stream and subjects in which you are having interest, obviously you can understand the things well and you can make most out of the course.

So, I suggest you to opt for Bi.P.C stream in your 12th class which consists of the following major subjects
-Botany
-Zoology
-Physics
-Chemistry

Soon after the completion of 12th class, you are eligible to join variety of courses which are popular in Science field like
-MBBS
-BDS
-Physiotherapy course
-Veterinary
-D.Pharmacy
-Nursing etc.

Decide upon the course in which you are interested to join out of the above mentioned courses.

Know the Entrance Exam to get admission for that course.

Start preparation for the Entrance Exam from your 12th class itself.

If you are not interested to join those courses and if you want to diversify, then you can join BCA course also at your Graduation level.

Make wise decision and go accordingly.

Wish you all the best.
13th June 2012, 03:00 AM
guruvana244

Default Re: Which career should I choose after completion of 10th Class having interest in Science?

Soon after the completion of 12th class in Bi.P.C stream, first decide upon yourself whether you want to continue your studies in science field or you want to diversify.

There are some of the candidates who have joined in 12th class in Bi.P.C having interest to become a Doctor or to get any good job and faced number of struggles in 12th class with regard to Science terminology and unable to grasp the science things and passed 12th class with less percentage of marks.

If you are such a kind of candidate, don't join your Graduation in Science stream.

Without having the subject knowledge and interest in 12th class, you can not purse your further studies in better manner.

Generally, it will take a little more time for the candidates to get a job in science field when compared to the candidates from other streams.

If you are not having interest and join Graduation in Science stream, then it will be a difficult thing for you to get job.

Here are some of the courses which you can join after completion of 12th class in Science stream
-MBBS
-BDS
-Veterinary
-Physiotherapy course.
-D.Pharmacy
-B.Pharmacy

The admission to all these courses will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

In addition, you can join 3 year Under graduate level course in B.Sc with any of the following subjects
-Biotechnology
-Biochemistry
-Microbiology
-Bioinformatics
-Genetics
-Botany
-Zoology etc.

Choose the course which you are interested and crack the entrance exam to get admission for that course.

Wish you all the best.
13th June 2012, 04:22 AM
shikharskr

Quote:
Originally Posted by latika juneja View Post
i m confused about my career... plz help me by advising which career i should choose after my 10th. m interested in science and not aware about the feilds in it. i dont hav the rite person to guide me.
as you have mentioned that you are interested in science so you need to opt either engg. (i.e. physics,chemistry,mathematics) stream or medical (physics,chemistry,biology) stream with other subjects in class 11 depending upon your interest in maths or biology. after class 12, you need to appear in competitive exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE (or ISEET),BITSAT for engg. & AIPMT, UPMT, CPMT, BHU, AIIMS etc. for medical line. you would get some reputed college after clearing their cut offs( minimum passing marks).
13th June 2012, 12:02 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

If you only obtained an average of marks then which is in factt poor performance.So i will suggest you that please either quench with commerce or arts.Otherwise you have go through the science only thing you will a demand a complete black outed futured career.
In science ,you may have even more enlightened future it is even more hot trade then engineering and medical.

Options and subjects for your 11th and 12th :
  • Science
  • computers
  • mathematics
  • physics
  • chemistry
  • statistics
  • biology
  • zoolozy
  • botony
etc.

all the best.............
13th June 2012, 12:38 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

You can choose the science stream after 10th class if you are eager to go for science as science is a subject for passioners.The more you explore,the more you gain.Moreover there are a no: of career options for you after 12th class with science subjects as under-

1. Medicine (MBBS- Bachelor of Medicine and bachelor of surgeon)

2. Pharmacy
-D.Pharmacy (Diploma)
- B.Pharmacy

3. BDS

4. Several good specializations in B.SC
-B.Sc Biotechnology
-B.Sc Microbiology
-B.Sc Agriculture
-B.Sc Nursing

5. ECE

6. EEE

7. CIVIL.

8. AERONAUTICAL

9. IT

10. NDA
13th June 2012, 12:55 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

>> As you are interested in Science, you can follow the following steps after completion of 10th class :~
=> After completing 10th class you can opt for studying P.C.M. (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
=> And you can continue your further studies to engineering.... and you select a course like Computer Science or Aeronautics or E.E.E. or E.C.E..
=> And continue your further studies to M.Tech or M.B.A.
=> After completing 10th class you can opt for studying P.C.B. (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
=> You can continue your further studies to M.B.B.S. or B.Pharmacy.
=> After completing 10th class you can opt for studying M.E.C. (Mathematics, Economics and Commerce) or C.E.C. (Civics, Economics and Commerce).
=> And continue your further studies to M.B.A. or M.Com.
=> After completing intermediate from Commerce stream, you can also opt for studying C.A. (Chartered Accountant) Course.

>> Best of Luck.....!
13th June 2012, 01:05 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Apart from doing engineering or medical you can go for the following courses:-

biotechnology,
biochemistry,
physics,
microbiology,
chemistry,
mathematics,
statistics,
nutrition,
genetics.

So you see lots of opportunities are waiting for you. You just have to choose the right one for you.

Good luck
24th February 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which career should I choose after completion of 10th Class having interest in Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by latika juneja View Post
if u are intrested in science, then my suggestion is that u should go 4 PCM i.e., phy chem maths. Bt its too difficult. If u can manage economics, then u should go 4 Commerce, keeping maths in optional sub. There are many good salary jobs, like CLAT, BANK PO, and many more.. I m also in 10th at present, after 10th i am taking commerce, now choice is yours! Goodluck..
18th March 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

i am good at maths and love biology . so which stream do i choose?
10th May 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I am very much confused about which course i have to choose after my 10th class. i am littler bit weak in physics and chemestry, please sujest me to get a good course. My gole is IAS.
7th July 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello guezz , I'm confused about which course I should opt 4 cls 2 level ,i.e. 11th & 12 . I have taken advise from my parents , tution sir and mah friends ! But I want to know which field will be best for me .
8th October 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

what are the best options in sciences after 10th??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?