15th October 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses that companies are expecting that a candidate should know?

I'm going to complete my UG course in mechanical engg by this 2013 .... what are all the additional courses i need to do ... & what are all the courses that companies are expecting that the candidate should know ...

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 98 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th?
  2. What is the minimum % required to be eligible for campus placements? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission for M.Com at DU being a candidate having secured 67% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Com?
  4. Previous 5 year question papers of TCS and Wipro for Campus Placements?
  5. Can I get good Job after completion of MBA with Finance?
  6. What are the companies expecting after completing B.Tech? Any specialization in machines, Power System?
  7. ?????????????
  8. How should I enter into Aeronautics Companies being a Fresher of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? What courses can I do to make entry into Aeronautics Companies?
  9. Which companies hire students having less than 65%? What do they look out in students?
  10. Doing B.E in Computer Science : What do companies expect from CS passed fresh graduates? What qualities are required to pass their exam?
  11. Can I join IIT being a candidate expecting a cut off of 199?
  12. Any technical course after graduation which can give me a good job?
  13. Courses available other than Java, .Net? What preparation is needed for getting a job in software companies?
  14. What are the valuable extra courses to do which will promise a job in MNC company?
  15. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.E(CSE), to sit in campus placement?
  16. What should I do after 12th to become a software engineering? Best institutes offering the course other than IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What can I do with B.Com? Which course is suitable with MBA?
  18. Sample question papers of NTPC exam?
3rd September 2013, 07:28 PM
nadeem2430

Default Re: What are the courses that companies are expecting that a candidate should know?

Hi Friend Don't choose your career options with marks what you got in your matriculation.Choose your career option with your interests and abilities.If you are strong in the subjects like physics,chemistry and mathematics go for the Science subjects in 10+2 otherwise you can choose arts subjects like history,geography etc.If your good at maths and poor at physics chemistry go for civics .

All the best for your bright future....
17th July 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses that companies are expecting that a candidate should know?

What are the requirements for university entry to become a dentist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?