24th August 2012, 02:54 PM
shilpa mendhe

Career options after completion of MSc in Animal Husbandary and Dairying?

career option the completion of M.sc in Animal Husbandary and Dairying

Related Questions:
  1. Career options after completion of MSc in Animal Husbandary and Dairying?
  2. What is the future scope in Agriculture?
  3. Date of All India Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandary Entrance Examination?
  4. Can I be eligible for B.Ed course after completion of MSc Animal Biotechnology -- [New]
  5. Previous 5 years question papers of veterinary science and animal husbandary of MPPSC mains exam
  6. Previous 5 years question papers of veterinary science and animal husbandary of MPPSC mains exam
  7. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  8. What kind of jobs should I look out for after doing my graduation in B.V.S.C and AH?
  9. Is it a right choice for me to do CA course after completion of M.Com course? Career Options after completion of M.Com course?
  10. Career options after MSc in IT?
  11. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the career options available after completing PG with Chemistry? What would be the best option for me?
  13. Which colleges are offering M.tech in Dairy Technology through distance education
  14. Which universities are suitable for me after completing B.E in mechanical engineering? What are the career options for me after completion of MS
  15. Previous 10 years question papers of UPSC Civil service exam?
  16. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  17. Which subjects t chose to become IPS officer? How to prepare for it?
  18. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
28th September 2017, 02:30 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Career options after completion of MSc in Animal Husbandary and Dairying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilpa mendhe View Post
career option the completion of M.sc in Animal Husbandary and Dairying

Career Options after M.SC in Animal Husbandry and Dairying:-

>> Veterinary officer.

>> Assistant sales manager.

>> Institutional sales.

>> Marketing development manager.

>> Quality control head.

>> Business development manager.

>> Junior logistics officer.

>> Diary sales executive.

:- To go for above career opportunities after M.SC animal husbandry and dairying you must have to apply in employment areas like Dairy products companies, Agriculture sector, Educational institutes, Milk plants, Animal research centre, Veterinary hospitals etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?