9th October 2011, 12:16 AM
umesh.k

Careers in Defence for the candidates of BE in ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams to appear for this?

sir, i am final year student from ece branch, please give me the information
about the career at defence(army) field for be students, and also information about the entrance exams for the same.

Related Questions:
3rd December 2011, 07:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Careers in Defence for the candidates of BE in ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams to appear for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by umesh.k View Post
sir, i am final year student from ece branch, please give me the information
about the career at defence(army) field for be students, and also information about the entrance exams for the same.
Hello friend,
Being an engineering graduate after completion of your final year, you will be eligible to join Indian Army through Combined Defense Service Exam.
This examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
You must have attained the age of 19 years and must not be over 24 years for this exam.
You are also eligible to join the technical department of Indian Army as commissioned officer. The eligible age for the same is between 20-27 years.

For more information, refer to the official website of Indian Army.
7th March 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Careers in Defence for the candidates of BE in ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams to appear for this?

sir,
im kiran, b.tech final year (E.C.E).i would like to service to my country.would u guid me how to join in defence. my height is 5.6 and age is 21. pls guid me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?