15th June 2010, 09:04 PM
ashish tada

Which category should I choose, All India or Haryana General?

sir,i hav done my 12th from rajasthan & i belong to haryana.so i want to do haryana counselling through aieee. so , which category should i choose all india or haryana general. tell me about state code of eligibility ....

Related Questions:
  1. Which college and stream of engineering should I choose? My rank in AIEEE is 15 Lakhs in general category
  2. Which college should I choose in All India Counseling and State counseling after scoring an overall AIEEE rank of 134724 and category rank of 91220?
  3. What's the elgibility criteria for getting admission in government college in Haryana region? I got 118 marks in AIEEE
  4. Can i get admission into Jaypee college with good stream? I have 55000 AIEEE rank and domicile of Haryana?
  5. Which college should I consider during my online choice filling?
  6. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  7. Can I get a seat in 2nd or 3rd HSCS Haryana State Counseling after scoring 194509 rank in AIEEE?
  8. Which college can I get in Haryana after scoring 21 in AIEE? I belong to OBC category
  9. What are the chances for interview call after scoring 145 in general category?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a study scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 85% marks and belong to General category in Haryana? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra after expecting 164 marks in AIEEE?
  12. What is the difference between OC and general category?
  13. What is the age limit for primary teacher of Haryana general category
  14. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra? Which are the good colleges in Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Will I get BDS after scoring 350 rank in Haryana PMT?
  16. State rank is 13031 in aieee exam, good college for engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Kurukshetra university with 48% in B.A?
  18. Should I choose Haryana or CBSE? board?
11th January 2012, 04:17 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Which category should I choose, All India or Haryana General?

(You should choose Haryana General because............)
Kurushetra University, Kurushetra is conducting centralized online conselling for admission in B.Ed (regular) course for the state of Haryana. No. of seats to be filled up are around 60,000 in about 460 colleges of education located in the state of Haryana.
Eligibility - Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the bachelor degree and/or in the master's degree of Kurushetra University, Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, C.D.L.U., Sirsa and Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishav Vidyalay or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the programme.
Eligibility Exeptional -
* 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
* 45% marks for blind /physically handicapped and visually impaired candidates.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Haryana General.pdf(355.5 KB, 302 views)
11th January 2012, 06:06 PM
Ankur.Sunny

You belong to Haryana and you want to do aieee counselling, so you should choose all India general as it will be superior and more eligible than Haryana general.
29th April 2020, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am from uttar pradesh and I have 10 marksheet from haryana but {cbse board} I want to get addmission in haryana leet so can I choose haryana catagory?
31st December 2020, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

if i choose all india open category rather than haryana open, then whether i am able to get seat through haryana open category?
17th January 2021, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Which category should I choose all India or Haryana open when applying for Ph.D in chaudhary ranbir Singh university jind
19th January 2021, 09:48 AM
Priyanshu@1997

Hi,
Ashish tada

SR. NO. CATEGORY CODE PERCENTAGE OF SEATS
1. All India category seats (AIC) 50% of the sanctioned intake
AIC general 50.5% AIC i.e. 25.25 % of total intake
AIC SC 15% of AIC i.e. 7.5 % of total intake
AIC ST 7.5% of AIC i.e. 3.75 % of total intake
AIC OBC 27% of AIC i.e. 13.5% of Total intake
State Quota 50% of the sanctioned intake
(B-1) Haryana open General (Haryana General) 50% of State Quota i.e. 25% of total intake
(B-2) Reserved categories of Haryana 50% of State Quota i.e. 25% of total intake
Schedule castes (SC) 20% of State Quota i.e. 10% of total intake
Backward classes of Haryana (A) (BCA) 16% of State Quota i.e. 8% of total intake
Backward classes of Haryana (B) (BCB) 11% of State Quota i.e. 5.5% of total intake
Physically challenged (PC) 3% of State Quota i.e. 1.5% of total intake ESM and their wards (ESM)
Dependents Freedom Fighters (DFF) 3% Horizontal (1%each out of Haryana of Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter (FF) Open General Category, SC & BC
2 25% horizontal reservation in all above categories shall be for girls students.
3 The reservation policy is to be implemented as per existing State Government policy.
4 Vacant seats if any against reserved categories will be offered to general category aspirants on the basis of merit.

Thanks
Priyanshu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?