24th August 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

CBSE 12th board exam application form details?

I would like to appear as a private candidate for CBSE XII exam in March 2014. Please let me know where I should obtain the application form for this in Bangalore ? Is there a CBSE office in Bangalore ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get application form for CBSE scholarships?
  2. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
  3. Application form for CBSE scholarships?
  4. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  5. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  6. Whether to take State board or CBSE board for 12th improvement exam? Will CBSE be beneficial in long run?
  7. How can I get information for eligibility, application forms and fees for KCET exams?
  8. Percentage required to write GUJCET? When GUJCET notification is released?
  9. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech? -- [New]
  10. From where can I get the improvement exam job application for CBSE? Last date to apply for it?
  11. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  12. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  13. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  14. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  15. How to fill the forms of 12th board exam for Mathematics for CBSE
  16. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships?
  17. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  18. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
16th October 2015, 01:38 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE 12th board exam application form details?

You can easily get Private Candidate Forms from the nearby Regional Office of CBSE.

CBSE has limited Regional Offices all over India.

Nearby Regional Office to Bangalore is located in Chennai.

CBSE Regional Office, Chennai
Address: 6th St, Anna Nagar West, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600040
Tel: 91-44-26162214 /26162213
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?