28th September 2011, 12:36 AM
missionlatheef

From where can I get the improvement exam job application for CBSE? Last date to apply for it?

I want to improve my 12 PCM exams in CBSE.FROM WHERE DO I GET APPLICATION FORM?When is last date? Please give Details.

28th October 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where can I get the improvement exam job application for CBSE? Last date to apply for it?

I had submitted my form for 12th class improvement in Math and also deposited a sum of Rs. 110/- through bank challan with syndicate bank. Now I have been advised that fees has been revised and accordingly i have been asked to deposit Rs. 40/- more. Howeover, as to how and with whom i should deposit this money. please confirm me immediately.
31st October 2011, 03:38 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: From where can I get the improvement exam job application for CBSE? Last date to apply for it?

Dear sir,
CBSE Improvement Exam 2010 Form Eligibility Dates and Fee
Posted by admin on 22 May, 2010 Views: 8,175
117 Comments
This item was filled under [ CBSE News, CBSE Results, Class 12, Exam Alerts, Tips & Tricks ]

Eligibility Criteria, Last Date and Fee Schedule for all India Scheme

(i)A candidate who has failed at the All India Senior School Certificate Examination of the Board,

(ii)Teachers serving in educational institutions affiliated to the Board. Who have already passed secondary or an equivalent examination at least two year before taking the senior school certificate examination.

The form should deposit in the listed branches of Syndicate Bank on or before 1 p.m. on 05 Sept. 2009 (Saturday) Form and fee may also be deposited after the above date in addition to other prescribed fee with the following late fees.
>Exam Fee for 5 Subjects in India. Rs. 500
>Fee for additional 6 Subject Rs. 200
>Fee for comptt./1-improvement/1-Additional Subject Rs. 20
>Fee for 2 or more subjects for improvement Rs. 50
>Fee for overseas Candidate for 5 subject Rs. 2010
>Fee for additional 6th Subject for overseas candidates Rs. 750
>Fee for 1 Comptt./1 Improvement/1 Additional Subject for overseas candidate Rs. 760
>Fee for 2 or more Subjects for improvement for overseas candidates Rs. 2010

Additional Fee for each practical Subject Rs. 25 Late Fee :
Upto 15 September 2009 (Tuesday) Rs. 100
Upto 30 September 2009 (Wednesday) Rs. 200
Upto 24 October 2009 (Saturday) Rs. 300

Candidates from National Capital Territory for Delhi will deposit form in listed branches of Syndicate Bank.

The Candidate must deposit the application form for the examination with the respective Regional Office of the Board. Please note that change of region shall not be allowed under any circumstances.

If a candidate by mistake submits/dispatches the application in the Regional Office of the Board of other region than that he/she intends to seek admission and if due to this lapse the candidate fails to appear for the examination, the Board shall not be responsible. The examination fee paid for the purpose in that case shall also stand forfeited.

List of Syndicate Bank Branches
Related Posts:

* CBSE Application Forms for Private Candidates for 2011
* Highlights for CBSE Board Exam 2010
* CBSE Upgraded Grades by one Level in Class 10
* Sale of CBSE Examination forms for 2009 (For Delhi Region Only)
* New Scheme of Grading in CBSE from 2010
Thanks,
2nd December 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

WHERE ICAN SUBMIT REVISED FEE FOR IMPROVEMENT EXAM
27th December 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I had passed 12 from cbse board year 2008 can i improve my subjects by filling the form of improvement now i.e 2013 or not
2nd January 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the board examination fee of class 10 for the year 2011-2012
16th September 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

sir if my result was compt. In maths. I cleared compt. Can i write improvement exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?