20th May 2016, 06:04 PM
Hardika Nakrani

CET cut off marks for Medical Colleges in Gujarat?

I have written Gujarat CET, Can anyone please tell me the MBBS cut off of medical colleges in Gujarat for General Category?

Related Questions:
  1. Gujarat CET medical cutoff marks?
  2. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  3. What is the MH CET cut-off of Government Medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Cut off marks to get admission in Gujarat Medical College?
  5. Cut off marks of govt medical colleges in maharashtra for MHT CET?
  6. Cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Government medical colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Last year cutoff percentage of medical colleges in Ahmadabad and Gujarat?
  8. List of Colleges in Gujarat offering MBBS course? Information regarding previous year cut off marks for these Exams?
  9. Please provide the list of MHTCET medical colleges in Maharashtra with their cut off marks requirements.
  10. Information regarding cut off marks to get admission for MBBS in Government Colleges of Gujarat?
  11. Cutoff list of Terna medical college? I have secured 111 marks in ASSO CET
  12. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th with 79 marks in MHT CET
  13. Cutoff list of MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS?
  14. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  15. How may I get admission at GMC (Nagpur)? What's the cut-off marks for the same? I've secured 174/200 in PCB at MH-CET entrance exam
  16. Can I get medical seat anywhere after scoring 194.25 cutoff marks? List of colleges which I can get?
  17. Cut off list of medical colleges in Mahrashtra?
  18. What is the laste year cut-off for ME Biomedical TANCET exam?
8th August 2017, 04:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CET cut off marks for Medical Colleges in Gujarat?

Cut-off score varies from institute to institute for admission in same course. Here i am providing you cut-off score for admission some of the good medical colleges in Gujarat:

1) BJMC, Ahmedabad 91.99

2) Government Medical College, Surat 87.00

3) Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College, Rajkot 85.99

4) MP Shah Medical College 81.11

You must have to score more than the cutoff score to get admission in above colleges.
However, if you want to get direct admission without appearing in entrance exam, then you have to apply for admission under management quota. But keep remember that most of the colleges demands huge amount of money as donation to give admission under maangement quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?