26th December 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?

HELLO SIR,

MY DAUGHTER IS IN 12th SCI. IN CBSE UNIT. SHE IS APPER IN CBSE BOARD EXAM AND ALSO IN NEET AND GUJ CET ALSO.

I WANT TO KNOW, HOW MANY SEATS ARE AVAILABLE IN MEDICAL COLLEGE IN GUJARAT FOR CBSE STUDENT? ONLY IN GEN CATEGORY.

I ALSO WANT TO KNOW, HOW TO CALCULTE MARKS FOR THE ADMISSION IN THE MEDICAL COLLEGE.

HOW IMPORTANT GUJ CET RESULT FOR THEM?

PL REPLY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS AND REGARDS
HIREN SHAH

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is better between Gujarat State Board and Central Board for MBBS? How many medical seats are available in Gujarat for Central board students?
  2. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  3. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  5. Which are the medical colleges under NEET?
  6. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  7. Which is better, CBSE or Gujarat board?
  8. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  9. Number of seats available in various colleges of Gujarat for PG in Medical? Procedure to be followed?
  10. Will medical colleges of Gujarat take admission through NEET or will it take admission through own CET exam? Is there any exam center in Delhi for the same?
  11. MBBS by staying in Mumbai? Which entrance exams to give?
  12. Date of sale of medical exam forms in Gujarat? Which college should I prepare if I have 90.8 marks? How to register?
  13. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
  14. Quota in medical seats in Gujarat for state board and CBSE students?
  15. How many seats are there for CBSE students of SEBC category in Gujarat of government medical colleges?
  16. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  17. What is the criteria for CBSE students for admission in engineering in Gujarat State?
  18. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
2nd May 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?

WHAT IS AIR OF MEDICAL ADMISSION IN GUJARAT FOR CBSC STUDENT LAST YEAR
1st May 2016, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?

HELLO SIR,

MY DAUGHTER IS IN 12th SCI. IN CBSE UNIT. SHE IS APPER IN CBSE BOARD EXAM AND ALSO IN NEET.

I WANT TO KNOW, HOW MANY SEATS ARE AVAILABLE IN MEDICAL COLLEGE IN GUJARAT FOR CBSE STUDENT? ONLY IN GEN CATEGORY.

I ALSO WANT TO KNOW, HOW TO CALCULTE MARKS FOR THE ADMISSION IN THE MEDICAL COLLEGE.

PL REPLY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?