20th February 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Chance for admission to NITs after 20 marks in GATE (mechanical) for student of SC category?

sir,i have given gate 2011 in mechanical stream.still their is time for the result being declared.on the basis of answer key,i am getting 20 marks,i come under ''sc'' category .is there any chance of me getting NIT institue.could you please help me.
Shankar,nagpur

Related Questions:
  1. Chance of qualifying GATE exam with 25.66 marks in Mechanical paper for OBC category student?
  2. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 37 marks in GATE?
  3. Rank in GATE after 32 marks in ECE? Chances for admission to NITs for OBC category student?
  4. Any chance to get into IITs after scoring GATE rank of 2705 in Mechanical branch and 551 score? In which NITs can I get?
  5. Chance of getting into NITs after GATE score of 49 (Mechanical)? Any chance of getting into IITs?
  6. Admission to IITs or NITs after 38 marks in GATE CS exam?
  7. Can I get admission in any of the NITs after scoring 27.67 marks in GATE exam? I belong to ST category
  8. Will there be any chance for me to get into NITs being a candidate having scored 45 marks in GATE Exam with CS stream and from OBC category?
  9. What are my chances to get admission in NITs after scoring 310 marks? In which NITs can I get?
  10. How much rank I can expect with 40 marks in GATE 2016? Is it possible to get IITs or NITs? -- [New]
  11. What is the GATE percentile after scoring 27 marks in GATE, 248 GATE score and 36984 AIR? Any chance for admission
  12. In which NITs or IITs can I get admission after scoring 587 in GATE?
  13. Which colleges can I expect after scoring 39 marks in GATE Mechanical Paper
  14. Any chance to get into NITs after scoring 530 in GATE? Which NITs can I get?
  15. Is there any possibility to get a chance in NIT after scoring 34.67 marks in GATE
  16. Expected marks required in GATE 2016 for admission in IITs and NITs?
  17. Can I try for any of the BITS/NITS/IITs after scoring 392 in Mechanical Engineering in GATE with 9151 AIR?
  18. Marks in AIEEE to get admission into NITs, what were previour year cutoffs for NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
20th February 2011, 04:29 PM
Amed2010

Default Re: Chance for admission to NITs after 20 marks in GATE (mechanical) for student of SC category?

You have a good chance as you are belongs to sc catagory..
There are 30 NITs in india wright now..
You will must get one buddy....
Choose your choice and try to send as many application as you can
20th February 2011, 10:01 PM
nitingoplani88

Default Re: Chance for admission to NITs after 20 marks in GATE (mechanical) for student of SC category?

I think you will not get any IIT or NIT .. you can try for state engineering govt. college
16th March 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 21 marks in gate 2011 can i get sea in any college for obc please tell me
18th March 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Hello! I got rank 18555 with 25 marks and my score is 327. Could u tell me where i can get a seat without tuition fees as i belongs to sc category and institutes that will provide stipend for me. i belong to ap state. can i get seat in other states.
19th March 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

For an Electrical student of SC category with 271 gate score and 23 marks is there any chance in getting IIt or NIT please give reply . We are in great dippression, Your answer will give strength the student to come forward
23rd March 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i got 26.33 in gate me 2011 should i get nits
23rd March 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

i got 24.53 marks in mechanical engg in GATE. i belongs to SC cat can i get iit or nit for m tech.
25th May 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 26.67 marks, 323 score and rank is 19175 in ece . i belong to sc category. will i get seat in nits?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?