18th February 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Chance of getting into NITs after GATE score of 49 (Mechanical)? Any chance of getting into IITs?

in gate 2011 (mechanical engineering) i have scored 49.can i get any NIT.please answer me.also suggest me if there is any chance to get iit.

Related Questions:
19th February 2011, 11:19 AM
mayankmadhur1403

Default Re: Chance of getting into NITs after GATE score of 49 (Mechanical)? Any chance of getting into IITs?

This year mechanical science gate paper was very simple. so, cut-off marks will be more than that of previous year. if you are getting 49 marks then you can easily get in good nits, but iits are not possible however there are few chances of newly formed iits.
20th February 2011, 05:34 PM
himanshu chawla 11

Default Re: Chance of getting into NITs after GATE score of 49 (Mechanical)? Any chance of getting into IITs?

Hey, Mayank its good if you clear GATE exam and you got 49 marks in GATE. Now you have good option to get admission in M.tech in IIT. Now it depends upon you which stream you wana to take and in which IIT. All IITs has differet cut-off marks so u should try from high rank IIT to lower. This cut off depend supon the score of the student, sometime this cut-off goes near about 52 and sometime it goes down If u do not get admission in any IIT then you can also try in BITS PILANI, it is also one of the good institute after that you should try in any NIT.
20th February 2011, 08:08 PM
nitingoplani88

This year the paper was simple but no need to worry new iits are ready to give admission so there is a very fair chance that you will be in iit very soon..

best of luck but dont forget to apply every IIT
20th February 2011, 08:11 PM
nitingoplani88

This year the paper was simple but no need to worry new iits are ready to give admission so there is a very fair chance that you will be in iit very soon..

best of luck but dont forget to apply every IIT
23rd February 2011, 07:28 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Its a good score dude, you have a big score.

you may have the chance to apply for IITs.

Even though this year question paper was simple you can have a good chance to get a good college.

Lets wait for the result.
12th March 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 61 marks in gate 2011 ME stream.iam an oc candidate?could anyone please tell me what my AIR would be....
15th March 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 41.33 mark in gate 2011 for mechanical engg.. is there any possibility of getting a nit seat..
15th March 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 4912 and my mark is 42 . will i get admission in any nits
16th March 2011, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

i got 49.33 in gate 2011 in mechanical stream and i m a obc student ...
plz suggest me which iit or nit , i wil get.........
17th March 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 41.67 mark in gate 2011 for mechanical engg.. is there any possibility of getting a nit seat.. sharon...
17th March 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I got 32.67 in mechanical paper.
I got 10625 AIR.
I am in SC category.

is there any chances for iit or NIT?

Thanks in advance..
4th April 2011, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

i got 50.67 marks in gate 2011. my AIR IS 2219(GEN)
I am from mech engg branch.
I want aerospace engg. branch in iit. is this possible...Is there is any scope of this branch(placements record)
plz rply sir.
6th April 2011, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

how many seats for mtech(gen category) in iits or top NITies if anybody have idea.... plz answer?
22nd March 2012, 07:32 PM
ABEYAARGADHE

SIR MY GATE SCORE IS 326 AND I BELONG TO OBC CATEGORY. CAN U SUGGEST ME WHAT I CAN GET THROUGH THIS SCORE?
CAN I GET MNNIT, ALLAHABAD?
emailid:- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?