14th July 2017, 10:22 AM
Gopika S pillai

Chances to get admission in government Agricultural colleges with KEAM 15655 rank?

I was appeared in NEET 2017 exam and got 327 marks and my Kerala State Merit Lists based on NEET rank is 15655. I want to know whether I can get admission in government Agricultural colleges with KEAM 15655 rank?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of admission in any Government college for a candidate with 43250 General rank and 5820 OBC rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  2. Admission in government college is possible with 4500 rank in KEAM 2015?
  3. Any chance to get admission in self financing MBBS/BDS colleges under government quota after scoring 5375 rank in KEAM? What is the need of category rank list? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges offering admission for a ST candidate who has secured 3217 rank in KEAM?
  5. Will I get admission into government colleges for BDS and B.VSc based on KEAM rank?
  6. Cutoff rank required in KEAM to get BSc(Agriculture) admission in any Government college for an OBC candidate?
  7. Can i get admission in government engineering college after scoring a rank of 23365 in KEAM
  8. How to get admission in any government colleges after scoring 80% in 12th and 104 marks in KEAM
  9. SC candidate with 20000 rank in KEAM can get admission in government MBBS college?
  10. Can I get admission in any Government Medical college with 1231 rank in KEAM being an OBC Muslim candidate? Fee expenses in Private Medical colleges of Kerala?
  11. How many chances of M.Tech admission are allowed in government colleges of Kerala?
  12. Cutoff rank required in KEAM to get BTech admission in any Government college?
  13. Can I get admission after scoring low rank in KEAM?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.E.(EEE) in Government Engineering College, Thrissur if secured 6544 rank in KEAM and 95% in 12th?
  15. Branches that I can get in Government B.Tech colleges for a candidate with 23000 rank in AP-EAMCET?
  16. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  17. Marks required to get admission in following colleges based on KEAM entrance?
  18. What rank I with 155 marks in KEAM Medical entrance exam?
15th October 2017, 10:27 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get admission in government Agricultural colleges with KEAM 15655 rank?

** KEAM stands for Kerala Engineering, Agricultural, Medical.

** This examination is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala Government for admissions in medical, engineering in the state of Kerala.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in government Agricultural colleges with KEAM 15655 rank.

** My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?