5th October 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure followed to apply for college after completion of board exam with 98 percent? Is there any scholarship for me?

What will be the fee structure followed to apply for college after completion of board exam with 98 percent? Is there any scholarship for me? Can you please give me the details on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after completion of inter in private college with 82 percent?
  2. What scholarships I can apply for after completion of 10th from RBSE board with 94.5 percent marks?
  3. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course?
  4. Is there any scholarship for class 10th students who scores 99 marks in maths MP Board exam?
  5. Procedure to apply for scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percent marks?
  6. How can I get scholarship after scoring 82 percent in 12th CBSE board?
  7. Can I get scholarship after completion of 2nd PUC with 89.5 percent?
  8. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  9. How to apply for ASISC Scholarship Exam? Fee of this test?
  10. Is it true that we will get a scholarship after completion of 12th standard CBSE board with more than 80 percent?
  11. How to apply for Hunar All India Scholarship Exam? Fee of this test? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82 percent in 12th board?
  13. How can we get optometry scholarship and what is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure to apply for scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of 10th with 78 percent marks?
  15. How to apply for SEATS Scholarship Test? Fee of this test?
  16. Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad?
  17. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship in MP board after scoring 85% marks in 12th?
15th October 2017, 10:29 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure followed to apply for college after completion of board exam with 98 percent? Is there any scholarship for me?

Very few universities offers admission to candidates in undergraduate course on 12th board examination score.

So, if you want to get admission in non-technical course you can prefer to get admission in colleges of Delhi university. Mumbai university etc.

For admission in most of the colleges and institutes candidates have to appear and qualify in Common Entrance Test or examination conducted by respective institutes.

Private Institutes offers scholarship to candidates on the basis of aggregate in 12th board examination. So, for detail visit at official website of respective institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?