13th July 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

When is the counselling scheduled for D.Pharmacy? Procedure to apply?

Can you please let me know the date which is followed for the D.Pharmacy counseling? What is the procedure followed to apply? It will be helpful for me if you can guide me with the information on the same soon. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. When will the TANCET MBA ranklist be released? Procedure for TANCET counseling and when will it be scheduled?
  2. D-Pharmacy counseling starting date?
  3. Will I get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU for Civil Engineering after scoring 1334 under OBC girls category?
  4. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission for CSE course in VIT with 5878 VITEEE rank?
  6. What is the counseling procedure for M.Pharmacy? Whom should I contact to apply for counseling?
  7. Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?
  8. Admission in engineering colleges through non TFW counselling
  9. What are the EAMCET qualified marks?
  10. How can I get seat information for M.Tech CSE for Muslim minority?
  11. How can I prepare to score good marks in GATE? Procedure to apply for GATE counselling?
  12. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the percentage required for COMEDK in Medicine?
  14. How to do B.Ed from Ladwa(Haryana)? Where to get my form?
  15. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 479 rank in General and 194 in GL in UPTU B.Tech Biotech
  16. Procedure to apply for Combined Counselling Board Scholarship for 12th CBSE student? -- [New]
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in WHO for MBBS 3rd year student? Documents required to apply?
  18. Is there any separate counselling procedure in GPAT? When it takes place?
15th October 2017, 10:23 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the counselling scheduled for D.Pharmacy? Procedure to apply?

The tentative date of D.Pharmacy counseling is in the month of July 2018.

COUNSELING PROCEDURE

1. First of all you have to visit at the official website.

2. Then click on Counseling option.

3. Then you have to fill application form for the participating in the counseling.

4. After one week counseling process will be start.

5. Then you have to select name of the college depending upon their cutoff marks.

6. After 15 days the result of counseling will be announced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?