18th July 2017, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get B.Sc Agriculture seat in government college of Telengana if got 28000 rank in EAMCET?

I have completed Intermediate with 84% marks and I got 28000 rank in EAMCET exam. I want to know can I get B.Sc Agriculture seat in government college of Telengana?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to get BSc(Agriculture) seat in any Government college?
  2. Can I get a seat in any government college in BSc Agriculture after scoring 28880 rank in EAMCET
  3. Am I eligible to get government seat for B.Sc Agriculture course after taking 19791 rank in AP EAMCET?
  4. Can I get BSc Agriculture seat after scoring 28880 rank in EAMCET
  5. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 61000 rank in EAMCET
  7. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture in SV Agriculture University Tirupati after securing 32000 in EAMCET?
  8. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture in government or private college after scoring 38.417 rank in EAMCET
  9. Can I get a government seat in B.Sc Agriculture with 4146 rank in EAMCET?
  10. Which are the colleges available for a candidate with 28000 rank in Telangana EAMCET?
  11. Can I get BSc(Agriculture) admission with 31000 rank in EAMCET being an SC candidate?
  12. Cutoff rank required in AP-EAMCET to study BSc(Agriculture) in any reputed Government college? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to get a seat in BIPC Government agriculture college after scoring 29219 rank in AP EAMCET?
  14. Can I get free seat in any AP BSc Agriculture college after scoring 43281 in EAMCET
  15. What are the chances of getting a private or government seat for Sri Venkateswara University Region (SVU) candidates?
  16. How should I get a seat in BSc Agriculture?
  17. What should be the minimum score in EAMCET to get a seat in Bapatla Agriculture College?
  18. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 24818 rank in EAMCET under SC-A category? When is the counseling and the colleges offering the course?
19th July 2017, 11:30 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances to get B.Sc Agriculture seat in government college of Telengana if got 28000 rank in EAMCET?

No, there is very less chance of getting seats in government college based on the rank you showed. You need to apply in semi government or private college in Telengana

Colleges
>> Acharya NG Ranga College, Hyderabad
>> Professor Jayashankar Telangana state agriculture University, Hyderabad
>> Loyola Academy degree and PG College
19th July 2017, 02:58 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get B.Sc Agriculture seat in government college of Telengana if got 28000 rank in EAMCET?

No, you cannot get admission in government colleges in Telangana because your rank is not in the range of cut off rank list.

EAMCET (Engineering Agriculture Medicine Common Entrance Test) is an entrance exam for giving admissions into the engineering, medicine and agriculture courses. This exam is conducted by the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana government.

The cut off rank for Agriculture course in Telangana government college changes every year based on the question paper and the candidates appeared for the exam.
The cut rank varies from 6500 - 14000.
17th June 2019, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

I have got 16810 in ts eamcet did i get seat in agriculture in government or private im belong to bcd
24th October 2020, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I got 6500 rank in ts EAMCET I belong to ap .can I get agriculture seat under obc category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?