5th February 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Change of college after 1st year under same University?

can i change my engineering college after the first year under the same university?give me information?

6th February 2011, 12:07 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Change of college after 1st year under same University?

yea there is a way to change your institution after first year of your engineering under the same university. but it depends on the university under which your are studying.

for change of college you should have good academic marks. also there will be availability of seat in the institution where you want to go and also your recent institution must permit you.

for changing institution you should first contact with either your institution or your university, then will give you the information about this. you have to fill up one application form and you have to submit one to your institution and one to your university. then after process they may allow you.

but when you will take admission in other institution you have to pay again the admission fees and other fees and also you will not get back your admission fees from recent institution. they may return the caution money but it will be very difficult for you to get back return.

best wishes.
6th February 2011, 02:00 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Yes, friend you can change the college after 1st year under the same university if you have good score in the 1st year of B.Tech and if the seat is available in this college where you want to take admission. For more information contact your Dean/Principle of the college.
all the best.
6th February 2011, 04:43 PM
ratalalavanya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i change my engineering college after the first year under the same university?give me information?
yeah.......you can do that....but depends on your college
either you have to pay the entire fees to the existing college or can go by recommendation
8th February 2011, 07:44 PM
aryabhatta

dear

that depends on the rules and regulation of the university some of the universities allow this inter university transfer but some restrict this

but you can change your college
9th February 2011, 03:59 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

hello Friend
I do not think that it is possible as because there are ots of colleges in the universities taken private and the government colleges together.

but yes it might be possible if you belong to the same college.By scoring good marks in the first year you can switch to the different stream acording to the college rules but it not posible to change the college.

So you can change the stream from the same college,leave the thinking of changing the college.
12th February 2011, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

Iam fee reiambersment catagery after changing the college ,it is continue
21st February 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i would like to change my college under mg university.the college where iam going has got seats.so is it possible???
28th February 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

wan to change the college pleez suggest me wat to do also conditions for doin it.. am in pune university does the rules allow it...
7th March 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

in this year can ATKT is not avaliable for Bsc.computer science
11th March 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

how do we change the college after first year in VTU university?
23rd March 2011, 10:57 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
For change of college you should have good academic marks. also there will be availability of seat in the institution where you want to go and also your recent institution must permit you.

for changing institution you should first contact with either your institution or your university, then will give you the information about this. you have to fill up one application form and you have to submit one to your institution and one to your university. then after process they may allow you.

but when you will take admission in other institution you have to pay again the admission fees and other fees and also you will not get back your admission fees from recent institution. they may return the caution money but it will be very difficult for you to get back return.
Thanks.
24th March 2011, 12:21 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
yea there is a way to change your institution after first year of your engineering under the same university. but it depends on the university under which your are studying.

for change of college you should have good academic marks. also there will be availability of seat in the institution where you want to go and also your recent institution must permit you.

thank
25th March 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How to change from first year under CUSAT University ??
5th April 2011, 08:54 AM
chiranjeev90

hii,
it is easy to change college and you can do it under same university colleges if your
university allows it i.e their is a prior consent between two colleges that are present under the same university.

some of the procedures to change the college are::
1.student can change from one college to another college only under the consent of two colleges.
2.u have to take permission from your principal to change of college
3.u have to apply for the college you want to join but that should come other
same university.
4.it is also based on the 1st year marks the colleges make merit and if the seat is available in a branch you have applied then you will definitely get admission to that college
5.a student cannot migrate from a NIT to a IIT.
6.change of college can also be done by citing students health problems.

but their is a problem associated with it.that is:-
when you will take admission in other college which is under the same university you have to pay again the admission fees and other fees and also they won't return back your admission fees from recent institution. they may return the caution money.

for if u aren't satisfied with the previous college ,then it is a waste in studying over there for another 3 years.
so better go for a change.
12th April 2011, 05:30 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii, please contact your university , i think you need to pay full course amount .
24th May 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

there is any possibilities for getting transfer application from online?
24th May 2011, 10:27 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Change of college after 1st year under same University?

No, Many universities won't accept for this change. But some universities

allows this change and since the change of college is under the same university

i think your college will allow it. And many university uses the first year as bridge

course and that increases your chance of getting positive answer.
22nd June 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college affiliated to jntu university,? i may fail in two subjects, can this change of college acepted with those academic progress?
13th July 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i Change the college after 1st year MCS or M sc (C S) in pune university......... plz rply..
17th July 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to take admission in B.Com.-III from shah Satnam ji PG College ,Sirsa to F.C. Clooege Hisar under KKR university. Please reply for procedure the same
20th July 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

sirr i want to change the college after 1st year i am under anna university trichirapali can i change the college under any anna university division
22nd July 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

is it possible for me to change my college from one university to another university without repeating my 1st yr for a M.Sc course?
24th July 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am in the peak of dilemma and deppression.. i have done very badly in my entrance test. as i do kno that my fate right now is sealed with my rank
i wanted to kno whether at present are we allowed to change our college under the same university or even to another. i wanted to kno all he conditions required . i am under the karnataka VTU university .

i need your sincere reply!! :( pls
29th August 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I change university after 1st year in other university? what is the condition about fees?
10th September 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i am doin b.e 5 th sem in vtu university.. i wanna change college.. and i hace 1 subject back.. i hav applied for reval.. if in reval result is passed can i change college under same universiy..........??
14th October 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

joining bharath university or reapting........which would be better........?????????
14th December 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a Bsc student in Garware college,Pune i am willing to shift my college to fergusson college for my Second year.Can anyone help me out,is it allowed to change the college?
18th January 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

procedure for transfer from ihrd to cape under same (cusat) university ,after 1st year?pls help me??? what are the steps?
10th February 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have got 116 marks in cet,i am in NT-D so i would have got good college but there was my fault in filling option form .Now i want to change to someone good college in pune.So can i change & whats the procedure.And whats about fees?will i have to pay full fees ?
14th February 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want change clg after 1st year,whom i wnt to cntct nd wt is d procedure plz plz plz help me.im waitng for ur reply.....
15th February 2012, 08:19 PM
pragati kashyap

Exclamation Re: Change of college after 1st year under same University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes their is some possibility to get admission in the current college after first year but it depends on the college policy.Many colleges don't allow to take admission in the same institution after first year but some allow also.SO for coformation you should contact to head of your institution and search for its rule of taking admission in it.
15th February 2012, 10:37 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........
If you want to change your college in same university then their is no problem but their is formalities which you have to fill up.
You have to bring a application form from the new college that they are agree to take in to their college & they have seat for you , & another form from your own college that they have no problem in it.

For more details you can visit respective university website.

Good luck.............
23rd March 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;376546]Iam fee reiambersment catagery after changing the college ,it is continue[/QUO
i belong to bc-d catogeroy
convenor quota
30th June 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i have secured a bsc biology seat in bits hyderabad.but can i change it to bsc economics after first year by securing a very good cgp?
1st July 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

sir. I am studying in anna university chennai 1st year in 2nd sem due to low attende percentage they gave me one year back( dibbarded). is it possible 2 join other college of anna university. As well as i got schlorship also they are not providing me.is there is dis type of rules and regulations are in anna univ dat one year back student is not eligible to get his schlorship.
I need your sincer reply sir. Plz plz
18th July 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

i am reading under VTU . last year i got admission but due to some reasons i want to leave the college . i also got an year back . i want to read in banglore . is it possible to get new admission under vtu in different college plz its super urgent tell me da process
16th August 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

how to change the college after completing 2nd year in bsc-cs?
17th December 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

can we change the college after 4th sem under vtu even after having 1 back log.. plz reply its urgent
25th May 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir are we supposed to pay all the four year's fee in the previous college to join another college under same university.
6th August 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i have admitted in the private college in BSc.first year.Now i want to migrate from this college to government college.Is it possible.
27th August 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my college after 1st year B.com under guru nanak dev university(GNDU) ??
and whats the procedure ?
27th August 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my college after 1st year B.com under guru nanak dev university(GNDU) ??
and whats the procedure ?
11th December 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my college after 1st year but now I'm studying in private college whether it is possible or not???
14th August 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

sir can I get admission in other college after I have been allotted seat through cet...will the new college take cet fees or management fee..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?