19th May 2016, 01:37 PM
impawan14

Changing college in second year of B.Tech is possible? Which college provides direct admission to second year?

Which Colleges give direct admission to second year (not diploma holders)?
I am in B.tech 1st year CVR College Hyderabad I want to change my college!
Is that possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to pay any penalty for changing college?
  2. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  4. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  5. How to take admission in Mumbai engineering college after completing 1st year B.Tech exam?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in a different college if I am detained from second year?
  7. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  8. Admission in B.A first year in DAV college? Do I have to appear for any entrance test? Can I take direct admission?
  9. Can I get loan if getting direct admission in MBA at government college?
  10. Lateral entry in engineering colleges of Maharastra
  11. Admission in recommended colleges of Mysore in 2nd year of BBM?
  12. Can I get admission in government college for direct 2nd year for computer engineering after scoring 73%?
  13. How can I change my college in 2nd year and whom to consult?
  14. What is the rule for one year bds internship from another college?
  15. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 65% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  16. How to get admission for direct 2nd year enginering?
  17. Colleges offering direct entry into B.Tech 2nd year?
  18. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 94% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
19th May 2016, 05:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Changing college in second year of B.Tech is possible? Which college provides direct admission to second year?

It is not possible to change the college in 2nd year of B.tech course. So, you have to continue with the same college.

Yes, if your college offers you migration then you may be eligible to get admission in 2nd year of course but in the colleges of same university.

So, for more information about examination visit at college or university official website.
19th May 2016, 08:33 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Changing college in second year of B.Tech is possible? Which college provides direct admission to second year?

No, it is not possible to change college for pursuing your second year of B.Tech after completion of your first year B.Tech course from CVR college. You must have to pursue four years B.Tech course and pass the examinationsfrom the same college in order to get B.Tech Degree. So, I advise you to pursue your remaining three years B.Tech course in the same college i.e., CVR college instead of changing to another college.
20th May 2016, 12:07 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to change the colleges in 2nd year of B.tech course but only within the colleges of same university.

To get the admission in other institute you need to take the migration, transfer certificate, character certificate etc. and submit it to the college in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?