26th June 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Is Chartered Accountancy qualification equivalent to Post Graduation?

I am a Chartered Accountant and want to become a Professor at government college. I have completed graduation as well. Is the qualification of Chartered Accountancy equivalent to post graduation to be eligible for appearing in the respective entrance exams?

27th June 2019, 02:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Chartered Accountancy qualification equivalent to Post Graduation?

1. Those who have completed all the three stages of Chartered Accountancy are considered as equivalent to bachelor's degree or graduate. They can not be considered as equivalent to have done post graudation.

2. You need to pursue master's degree after bachelor's degree in order to become eligible for the Lectureship examination called National Eligibility. You need to have minimum of 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?