5th November 2012, 08:17 PM
rgukt.vamsi

Civil engineering internship details?

please send me the civil engineering internship details for my mail id :: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Civil engineering internship details?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  4. How to do Civil engineering internship at IISC?
  5. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering?
  6. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  9. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  10. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)?
  13. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  14. Will I get internship in L&T after completion of Civil Engineering?
  15. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship?
  16. Is there any institute which provides Civil engineering internship in December?
  17. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How should I join internship programme if I am a civil engineering student?
19th July 2015, 01:45 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Civil engineering internship details?

** Here I am giving you information about summer internship offer by Indian institute of technology Guwahati for students of civil engineering.

** Important dates of Civil engineering internship as given below.

:: Last Date of Application: 28th February

:: Notification to Candidate (in departmental webpage): 10th March

:: Tentative Date of Registration: 15th May

** Eligibility :

:: You must a student of 3rd Year of their B.E./B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering of Indian institute of technology Guwahati are eligible for this program.

:: Candidate must be CITIZEN OF INDIA

** Contact details :

Office of HOD
Dept. of Civil Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Tel: + 91-361-258-2450
Fax: + 91-361-258-2440
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?