18th April 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do Civil engineering internship at IISC?

I m studyg 3 yr civil engg nw..i want to do my internship training in this summer..i got around 65% marks upto 5sems..i m v.interested to do my internship..please any1 help me out..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for IISC internship in civil engineering
  2. Am I eligible for an internship in IISC? Procedure to apply?
  3. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  4. What is the procedure to join internship at L&T, IISC, DLF?
  5. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  6. How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  8. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering?
  9. Any chance to join internship at IISC Bangalore? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering
  10. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  11. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  12. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  13. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for research internship in IISC Bangalore if I am a S-4 student pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  16. Is there any institute which provides Civil engineering internship in December? -- [New]
  17. How should I join internship programme if I am a civil engineering student?
  18. Am I eligible for internship at IISC Bangalore if I am not a student of IIT?
16th September 2016, 06:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Civil engineering internship at IISC?

As you are a student of Civil Engineering 3rd year, so you are allowed to apply for internship at IISC.

At first you have to write an application authorised by the training and placement cell of your college/university. In that application mention that you want to do your internship and in which department.

Prepare a detailed resume, attach the documents required and a NOC from your college and send it along with the application to the HR department of IISC.

They will send you an acknowledgement if your resume gets selected and will call for interview. After clearing the interview, you can start your internship programme at IISC.

If you have any reference or someone working there, then it is going to help you a lot.

The selection is is based on the merit record of the student in 10th and 12 standards, percentage, obtained so far in B.E/B.Tech and a proposal of brief research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?