7th September 2011, 09:25 AM
jyoti kc

How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering?

i m a third year student studying in nit kurukshetra in civil engineering branch..i want to do my summer internship from L&T..how to get internship in L&T????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for doing internship in L&T if pursuing 3rd year civil engineering in Andhra University college of engineering?
  2. Internship in L&T for Civil 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  4. How to apply for best Internship being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Civil?
  5. Which Companies in Pune I can do Internship for 1-2 months being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Civil Engineering? Required criteria for this?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for L&T internship?
  7. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  8. Which are the companies in Hyderabad to do internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Aeronautical Engineering
  9. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  10. Which company provide for 2 months summer internship for CIVIL engineering 3rd year B.Tech students in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  11. List of reputed companies to do internship after completion of 3rd year Civil Engineering?
  12. Internship of 30 days in Chennai for B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  14. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  15. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  16. Can I do internship in DLF being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of civil? Eligibility criteria required for this?
  17. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
  18. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
9th September 2011, 02:50 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering?

As your in Civil Engineering hence L&T is the best company to choose for Internship. L&T has set up a separate Institute just for training called Construction Skills Training Institute(CSTI).CSTI is situated in various locations in India like Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore and Chennai.

Training is given in Formwork Carpentry, Masonry, Bar Bending and Steel Fixing, Plumbing & Sanitary, Construction Electrician, Welding, Pre-stressing and Transmission Line and Tower Erection.The details regarding the CIST is given in the following site hence please go through it
http://www.lntecc.com/homepage/CSTI/index.htm

The training period varies from 1 months to 3 months based upon your choice.I have even attached the brochure here providing certain information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf L&T-Brochure.pdf(971.5 KB, 3539 views)
12th September 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering?

thank u for your kind information about the internship at L&T...
11th January 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in mechanical Engineering?
11th January 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year student of mechanical engineering. Can you please suggest me some best companies to do my summer internship?
11th April 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

i m a 3rd year extc student and i m interested for pursuing interns in L&T.......plz can u let me know how to get in it
14th April 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I am in third year instrumentation n control..How to apply for internship in Ln T companies
21st April 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I am Rameshivam in 3rd year student of civil construction in Int B.Tech-MBA(CIVIL)..........Pis tell me how i can get internship.
8th May 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year student of mechanical engineering. Can you please suggest me some best companies to do my summer internship?
22nd September 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 2nd year MBA
4th December 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship in L&T for girls?
8th December 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for internship in L&T for summer internship in I.t department for duration of 4-6 weeks
27th December 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

i m a third year student studying in jayoti vidyapeeth in electronics engineering branch..how to get internship in L&T?
7th January 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year student studying in IIT BBSR in Electrical Engineering,so please let me know how to get internship in L&T
27th January 2013, 02:28 AM
SK53

Default Re: How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing Mtech 1st year(Industrial electronics) ?

Hello sir, me pursuing Mtech (Industrial Electronics) 1st year at present in bangalore, willing to do my internship and my final year major project in core companies like BHEL, L&T, JSW etc. How to apply and approach the company. thanks in advance!
9th February 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

hai sir iam pursing b.tech 3rd year (civil engineering). i want to l&t summer intenship plz tell me how to get procedure of intenshi
16th February 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for an internship and what is the procedure to apply for internship(mechanical/electrical student) in LARSEN AND TURBO?
16th February 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for internship and what will be procedure to apply{Mechanical/Electrical student)
4th March 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i am student of sardar patel college of engineering how i can get internship in l&T and any other company
5th March 2013, 01:57 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to get internship training in the respected company the candidate needs to visit the company in person and take up the program.

The internship program will be available in the company and will be selected by the students who are interested.

If you go as soon as possible and select a best project you can get the approval and later on can do project from the company.

Thank you,

All the Best.
2nd July 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for internship in pune being a civil engineering student of 3rd year , can u list the name of companies in pune who provied internship ??
29th January 2014, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
21st April 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, me pursuing B.tech (civil engg.) in final year & how can i apply for internship in construction company,can u suggest me some company those who provide internship in delhi or pune.
23rd April 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

how to get intranship in L&T being candidate pursuing 3rd year electronics engineering?
18th June 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

am doin ma third year civil engineering i want internship in l&t constrution on the month of decmber how 2 apply?? 2which adress i have 2 apply for??give me the adress...
24th February 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

hi am anas and i am in 3rd year civil and i want internship in l&t in the summer after my exam......
so please tell me what is the date of summer internship
1st April 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering?

i m a third year student studying sgi (rtu) in civil engineering branch..i want to do my summer internship from L&T..how to get internship in L&T????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?