5th April 2012, 07:44 PM
makhdoomi

Is the class 12th and B.Ed from BSP valid for government sector jobs in Jammu and Kashmir?

please let me know that class 12th &B.ED from BSP
is valid for job in govt sector in jammu&kashmir

Related Questions:
  1. can I get a job in government sector in Jammu and Kashmir after completing B.Ed and 12th std from BSP?
  2. What is the eligibility of join Microbiology after finishing BSc Microbiology?
  3. Is my B.A degree from Vinayaka Mission University valid for government jobs? Can I seek admission in PG from Jammu University?
  4. Is B.Tech from MBU Solan valid in J&K?
  5. Is M.Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs?
  6. Can I get a government job after doing B.A from Vinayaka Mission University? Can I take admission for B.Ed in Jammu University?
  7. How to check if my diploma certificate is valid or not?
  8. Is B.A degree valid for government job in Kashmir?
  9. What should I do having completed 12th class? Will I be eligible for Government Jobs in Kashmir?
  10. Can I apply for B.Tech degree(In automobile engineering) in colleges situated in Delhi, Punjab or Hyderabad? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir
  11. Is my PG degree from Pondicherry University valid through for JKPSC job and further study in Jammu and Kashmir University in J&K? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Government jobs for B.Sc Non-Medical graduate from Kashmir?
  13. When would be the class 10th result declared for north zone(especially for jammu and kashmir)?
  14. Procedure for becoming a Raw Agent after 12th and being from Jammu & Kashmir? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  16. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is the B.Ed course offered by Jammu university considered valid for government jobs?
  18. Does Janardan Raj Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University is valid to get Jobs in Government sector?
24th July 2012, 08:47 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Is the class 12th and B.Ed from BSP valid for government sector jobs in Jammu and Kashmir?

dear,

yes you are eligible for the job of teacher

with qualification : 12th pass

B.ed degree

the age limit : max: 35 yrs

for complete details about jobs you can visit:
http://www.sarkari-naukri.in/jobs-by...fication/b-ed/

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?