26th August 2010, 01:56 PM
Raashid Qayoom

Can I apply for B.Tech degree(In automobile engineering) in colleges situated in Delhi, Punjab or Hyderabad? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir

i am from Jammu & Kashmir having passed 10+2 examination secured 81% marks in 12th class I need admission in automobile eng. in delhi,punjab,Hyderabad may it possible

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in top colleges of Jammu and Kashmir if I belong to Chhattisgarh?
  2. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state
  3. What's the Age limit for nationalise Bank PO? When will the exam be held?
  4. Candidate who did Matriculation from Jammu & Kashmir can get Punjab government job?
  5. How may I get scholarship for my Ph.D course? I am pursuing Ph.D with botany stream from Bakatulla university Bhopal, MP. I belong to OBC category and having residential of Jammu & Kashmir
  6. Recognized universities for LLB course through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Affordable Courses after Diploma in OMCA
  8. Date of Polytechnic exam? What is the date of submission of forms? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir State
  9. List of UGC and NVTE approved colleges in Jammu Kashmir under Kashmir University to study MBA course? Which bank is good for an education loan in Jammu Kashmir? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility for Diploma in Interior Designing?
  11. Which is better between IIT BHU, Indore and rajasthan?
  12. List of colleges offering Biomedical Diploma course in Jammu & Kashmir?
  13. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir university? I've done BA from Delhi university with 40% marks
  15. Cut off marks to get admission in Diploma Engineering at Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi? Is there reservation available for Jammu & Kashmir resident?
  16. Can I get admission in BSc Biology? Most reputed universities for this course? Last date for BSc Biology admission?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in IES? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir and presently working with MES as Junior engineer
  18. How can I apply for B.Tech lateral entry? I am doing diploma from BGSBU in Jammu and Kashmir?
24th February 2012, 11:30 PM
ajyendra singh

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Tech degree(In automobile engineering) in colleges situated in Delhi, Punjab or Hyderabad? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir

yes, you have to apply for b'tech(in automobile engg.) in delhi b'coz there so many college like delhi technical college etc.And there are also so many auto mobile are available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?