21st September 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for becoming a Raw Agent after 12th and being from Jammu & Kashmir?

Sir,

I am Aamir Khan from Jammu and Kashmir. I have blind faith up on my country and i want to became an agent of raw. So how can i become? Please inform [email protected]

24th September 2015, 10:00 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for becoming a Raw Agent after 12th and being from Jammu & Kashmir?

Let me tell you that if you want to become a Research and Analysis Agent, you must try to join any of the following departments after bachelor's degree like:

>>Indian Police Services.

>>Defense Services.

>>Intelligence Bureau.

There is no entrance exam for recruitment in RAW. Only experienced candidates from above departments are eligible for recruitment in RAW. Experience candidates have to go under NATI called National Aptitude Test in Intelligence and clear the stages like physical and psychological interview to join RAW.

The entrance exams which you can take to join the above departments are Civil Services examination for IPS, Combined defense services for defense services and IB ACIO exam for joining intelligence bureau.

So prepare for any of the exam and join it so that after some years of experience and good performance you can get chance to join RAW.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?