10th May 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility of join Microbiology after finishing BSc Microbiology?

i m finished b.sc microbiology.what eligibility for doinv mo
icrobiology

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  2. How to do food microbiology after doing BSc in Gulbarga?
  3. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  4. How to join MBBS in Tamilnadu after finishing BSc degree in Microbiology?
  5. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  7. How to join MBBS after finishing BSc Microbiology?
  8. Which courses is best between medical microbiology or industrial microbiology?
  9. Am I eligible for Microbiology subject in TRB examination after finishing BSc B.Ed in Microbiology?
  10. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  12. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology?
  13. Should i take Microbiology or both Microbiology and Biochemistry in BSc?
  14. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  15. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  16. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges? -- [New]
  17. Which are the BSc Microbiology colleges in Hyderabad?
  18. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
18th August 2012, 07:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility of join Microbiology after finishing BSc Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m finished b.sc microbiology.what eligibility for doinv mo
icrobiology

After the completion of B.Sc in Microbiology, you can pursue the M.Sc program in Microbiology. There are various Universities which offers the program. The minimum eligibility criteria to pursue the course is a Degree in Microbiology from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission to most of the recognized Universities are through Entrance Examinations. Some Universities offers admission on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying Examination and Interview. The duration of the course is two years.

Following are the list of some of the most recognized Universities/Colleges offering M.Sc in Microbiology:

Pune Univeristy

Annamalai Univeristy

Delhi University

St. Xavier's College, Kolkata

Lovely Professional University

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the University and College mentioned above or any other of concern.
16th October 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility of join Microbiology after finishing BSc Microbiology?

Is class 11th&12th from nios noida is valid in jammu and kashmir for govt jobs also is nios recognised by ministry of hrd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?