30th November 2014, 09:19 AM
Tahir Bhat

Government jobs for B.Sc Non-Medical graduate from Kashmir?

Hello dear sir/madam.I am bsc non -medical looking for govt job.Is there any opportunity for me.Please contact me on 9596329895.I Will be very thankful to you and it would be your most kindness.Tahir Ahmad Bhat from Jammu and Kashmir district kupwara.

Related Questions:
  1. In which field a BSc graduate can get a Government Job?
  2. Passed MBBS from GMC Jammu and Kashmir : Am I eligible for Post Graduate Medical Exams of Maharashtra and Karnataka? Number of seats for outside state candidates?
  3. Is M.Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs?
  4. What type of job can I get after completing BAMS?
  5. What type of government jobs are there in Punjab after Bsc Non medical
  6. Is B.A degree valid for government job in Kashmir?
  7. How can female arts graduate get a government job?
  8. List of options available after completing B.Sc course? How may I do MBA from Kashmir Valley?
  9. What are the suitable government jobs for me that I can join at an age of 40 years
  10. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  11. What should i do to get government jobs after completing PG from IGNOU after BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
  12. How to apply for government job in Tamilnadu if I am a MCA graduate?
  13. What kind of jobs are there for an Agriculture Graduate after completing BSc Agriculture?
  14. What should I do having completed 12th class? Will I be eligible for Government Jobs in Kashmir?
  15. How can I get a government job? What are the possible government jobs for me? I am a M.E graduate
  16. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  17. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the Age limit for nationalise Bank PO? When will the exam be held?
5th December 2014, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs for B.Sc Non-Medical graduate from Kashmir?

You are eligible for many government jobs, if you are a Graduate from a recognized University. For getting a government job, you have to clear exam with top marks and most of the top jobs has interviews also along with the written exam.

You are eligible for following Government job exams.

1. SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam

2. UPSC Civil Services Exam

3. IBPS PO and Clerk Exams

4. SBI PO and Clerk Exams

5. Railways Graduate Level Exams

6. Indian Postal Jobs

7. LIC Assistant Exam

There are many other government exams for a Graduate like you. Therefore, be prepared for the exam because selection is purely based on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?