16th April 2018, 10:00 AM
Candida Vaz

Clinical genetics courses for Animal Physiology postgraduate? Job opportunities for such candidates in India?

Hello friends, I have done my MSc in Animal Physiology and I want to do something in the field of Genetics preferably in Clinical Genetics. What should I do? Please tell me what are the job opportunities available in the field of Clinical Genetics in India?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the PG CET syllabus for Zoology?
  2. Syllabus for M.Sc Zoology entrance exam of BHU
  3. What is the procedure to apply for Genetic Engineering?
  4. Basic qualification required for admission in Clinical Embryology? Job opportunities after Clinical Embryology?
  5. PhD research topics in Microbiology?
  6. Which subjects are needed after SSC for making career in Genetics?
  7. Which are the different professional fields of Biotechnology?
  8. Possibility to study PhD in Anatomy, Pharmocology, Physiology or Genetics in Punjab, Chandigarh or Delhi for BAMS graduate?
  9. Best course for admission in M.Sc after completing B.Sc in life science? Is Bansthali Vidyapeeth a good university for M.Sc?
  10. Is biotechnology and genetic engineering two different courses?
  11. Which field is better Biotechnology and Business mangement or bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope for M.Sc Applied Medical Biotechnology with Clinical Research candidates in India and Abroad
  13. Scope of Genetics and Biochemistry in India? Best colleges for higher studies in Genetics and Biochemistry in Abroad?
  14. Topics to study for Post Graduate entrance exam in Zoology?
  15. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination (Mains) - Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Job opportunities for Hindi postgraduate in Northern India? -- [New]
  17. How to work as a clinical trial assistant in clinical research? What are the job opportunities?
  18. Can I study genetic engineering without any course? Should I stateboard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?