21st May 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Which are the coaching classes in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai for JAM entrance exam for MSc Biotech and JNU entrance exam?

I am bhanupriya Kaushik.. i m in my 3rd year Bsc biotech.. i wanted 2 prepare for JAM Entrance exam for Msc biotech and also JNU Entrance exam.. Can u plz help me with the coaching classes in mumbai and navi mumbai...
I ll b waiting for your reply..

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for JNU and IIT-JAM entrance exams if didn't have Chemistry in F.Y. & S.Y.Biotechnology?
  2. Coaching classes for JAM 2016 and JNU M.Sc entrance exam 2016
  3. Different entrance exams for MSc Biotech course? Date of sale of application forms and the entrance exam date? Old question papers of IIT JAM Biotech, JNU CBEE and other MSc entrance exams?
  4. Correspondence course for preparing MSc biotech entrance exams like JNU, IIT JAM
  5. Where in Mumbai I can get training centers for NIFT exams?
  6. Best coaching institution for UPSC in Navi-Mumbai?
  7. What's the Scheduled date of B.Ed entrance exam? From where I can get the forms in Navy Mumbai?
  8. Which are the coaching institutes which provide correspondence course for preparation for MSc entrance exam for Life Science and Biotech of JNU?
  9. Best coaching classes for SSB training in Navi Mumbai? Best books for preparing for AFCAT?
  10. Fees and duration of coaching classes for JAM 2016 and JNU M.Sc entrance exams? -- [New]
  11. Does resonanace provide the coaching classes for ISAT? List of coaching institutes in Navi Mumbai for the same?
  12. Date of PET entrance exam? Is there any coaching in Maharashtra or Delhi?
  13. When and where will the application forms for B.Ed. entrance exams of Mumbai University be available?
  14. Coaching classes for NATA specially for Aptitude in Navi Mumbai?
  15. Coaching classes for preparation of NID entrance exam in Mumbai and Pune
  16. Coaching classes in Mumbai for MAH CET entrance exam?
  17. Syllabus of MSc Biotech exam conducted by AIIMS,JNU and DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
14th January 2012, 09:05 PM
adlsm

Default Re: Which are the coaching classes in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai for JAM entrance exam for MSc Biotech and JNU entrance exam?

Check www.trajectoryeducation.com , they are the leader in IIT JAM , MCA , GATE & CSIR-NET . Also look on the community science portal www.trajectory.in

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Coaching_classes_for_iit_jam_and_jnu_in_mumbai#ixz z1jRnN2qpy
10th June 2012, 07:30 AM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: Which are the coaching classes in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai for JAM entrance exam for MSc Biotech and JNU entrance exam?

I am bhanupriya Kaushik.. i m in my 3rd year Bsc
biotech.. i wanted 2 prepare for JAM Entrance
exam for Msc biotech and also JNU Entrance
exam.. Can u plz help me with the coaching
classes in mumbai and navi mumbai...
I ll b waiting for your reply.. thank you
1st July 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i am in my 3 rd year tybsc chemistry i want to prepare iit jam exam chemistry .plz tell me any best coaching classes in mumbai and navi mumbai...
I ll b waiting for your reply.. thank you

sneha
7th October 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends need help..
does any1 know abt the coaching classes for M.Sc.(I.T) in mumbai.. pls reply if u know i need it urgently...
6th February 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Try contacting Siddhivinayak Classes Mulund. They conduct these Post Graduation courses.
28th July 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Myself Neha ... m stuying in TY Biotechnolgy ... I want to appear JAM .... plz help me for d classes n the information abt JAM...... plzzzzzz rply
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?