24th April 2011, 10:15 PM
vicky5539

What to do to get a job in MNC? Any short term course which I can do?

I have done M.A. in english but want to job in mnc so what should i do for that.I can do MBA but is there any short time course doing that ican do job because i belong to a very average class family.

8th July 2011, 07:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to get a job in MNC? Any short term course which I can do?

There are very few MNC’s that take in MA English students. They would rather prefer engineering graduates. Most of the top software companies will look at technical knowledge before hiring. There are certain courses that you can do to get the technical knowledge for the software and the computer field. You can try options like Java, Dot net, CCNA, MCP, software testing. Candidates with these skills are in great demand in the industry.
30th November 2011, 03:39 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: What to do to get a job in MNC? Any short term course which I can do?

YOU can work in call center.
you can try for job in print media.
you can teach.
you can fill various govt examination forms for jobs
like in bank, insurance, csde and many more.
you can try in travel n tourism.
you can enhance your education that will help you get better jobs
21st December 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I have 83% in 10th, 74% in 12th but 58.27% in
B.E....so if i wil crack elitmus or amcat exam with good score then will i get job in mnc companies
like tcs,infosys....??
8th February 2012, 03:18 PM
joblesswork

There are very few MNC’s that take in MA English students. They would rather prefer engineering graduates. Most of the top software companies will look at technical knowledge before hiring. There are certain courses that you can do to get the technical knowledge for the software and the computer field. You can try options like Java, Dot net, CCNA, MCP, software testing. Candidates with these skills are in great demand in the industry.
28th July 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i have done bsc on botany honours...can i get job in mnc companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?