17th May 2012, 02:58 AM
charuchandra28

Which are the coaching institutes that provide coaching from 2nd year for IAS? Institutes which are in South Delhi?

I am a student of second year.Can i join coaching classes for IAS from second year onwards.Which are the coaching institutes that provide coaching from second year for IAS.I am in South Delhi so i want to know those institute which are in South Delhi that provide such facilities.

Related Questions:
  1. Which coaching institute provides IAS coaching class from 2nd year of graduation(South Delhi)?
  2. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  3. Can I get coaching for IAS before completing graduation? Which are the institutes providing coaching between 1st and 2nd year of graduation?
  4. Good coaching institutes for civil services coaching that offer coaching for relatively less amount of Fees
  5. Which are the coaching institutes in Delhi? Best coaching institutes in and around Delhi NCT region?
  6. Best IAS coaching institutes in Bangalore? List of institutes available?
  7. List of good coaching centers for CLAT exam in South Delhi near Defense Colony?
  8. Which are the best coaching institutes for IAS in Ludiana?
  9. Which institute in Delhi provides coaching for IAS exam?
  10. How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Best coaching institutes in Delhi for IAS?
  11. List of best IAS coaching centers in Erode -- [New]
  12. List of the top coaching institutes or private tuition in South Delhi for CS Executive exam?
  13. List of good coaching institutes in Delhi for MD entrance exam?
  14. Does resonanace provide the coaching classes for ISAT? List of coaching institutes in Navi Mumbai for the same?
  15. List of the top coaching classes for CAT in Delhi? Which coaching has the best faculty in Delhi especially at CP(Delhi)?
  16. Which are the top IAS coaching institutes in Allahabad and Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I prepare for GATE right from 2nd year? Coaching institutes in Chennai?
  18. Coaching institutes which provide Postal Coaching from foundation course from IIT JEE/AIEEE?
21st December 2012, 02:14 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which are the coaching institutes that provide coaching from 2nd year for IAS? Institutes which are in South Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charuchandra28 View Post
I am a student of second year.Can i join coaching classes for IAS from second year onwards.Which are the coaching institutes that provide coaching from second year for IAS.I am in South Delhi so i want to know those institute which are in South Delhi that provide such facilities.
Dear,

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services. These three magical words contain with them a pride, power, respect and responsibilities that attracts every young minds of India. To become IAS is dream for thousands of students.

To become an IAS you need to give UPSC exam.Since you are in second year you have lots of time with you to prepare for this exam. However you can write this exam only after completing your Graduation. But you can start your preparation at this point of time only.

Some of the coaching centers in South Delhi that will help you in your preparations are:
  1. IAS Coaching Sector 23,Noida
  2. Jain's IAS Hauz Khas,Delhi
  3. Prashast IAS Hauz Khas,Delhi
  4. Delhi Education Centre Hauz Khas,Delhi
  5. Prashasth IAS Institute Hauz Khas,Delhi
  6. Pacea IAS Hauz Khas,Delhi
  7. Delhi Institute For Administrative Services Hauz Khas,Delhi
  8. Concept Jia Sarai,Delhi
  9. DIPS Academy Jia Sarai,Delhi
  10. Siyaram's IAS
  11. Classic IAS Academy Bhikaji Cama Place,Delhi

It requires a lot of hard work and a complete year for preparation so be prepared for that and if you don't get success in first attempt don't lose hope. Start fresh and try again. Its not so easy so it may require several attempts to succeed. Be positive! Best of luck!
4th January 2013, 11:39 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the coaching institutes that provide coaching from 2nd year for IAS? Institutes which are in South Delhi?

hi,,,

the coaching institutes that provide coaching from 2nd year for IAS

1.pacea ias hauz khas
2.siyaram ias
3.jains ias hauz khas
4.concept jia sarai
5.dips academy jia sarai
6.ias coaching sec. 23
7.classic ias academy
8.delhi inst. for admin. services

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4th January 2013, 05:27 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which are the coaching institutes that provide coaching from 2nd year for IAS? Institutes which are in South Delhi?

Quote:

list of top coaching institutes that provide coaching from 2nd year for IAS in south delhi

Prashasth IAS Institute Hauz Khas,Delhi

Pacea IAS Hauz Khas,Delhi

Delhi Institute For Administrative Services Hauz Khas,Delhi

Concept Jia Sarai,Delhi

DIPS Academy Jia Sarai,Delhi

Prashast IAS Hauz Khas,Delhi

Delhi Education Centre Hauz Khas,Delhi

Siyaram's IAS

5th January 2013, 12:15 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which are the coaching institutes that provide coaching from 2nd year for IAS? Institutes which are in South Delhi?

Quote:

IAS Coaching Institutes in South Delhi

Even South Delhi is a very big area so it would have been great if you could have told us about your location to..

Anyway, these are the IAS Coaching institutions in South Delhi :-

>> Career Plus, Hauz Khas (near IIT Main Gate)

>> Classic IAS Academy, Bhikaji Cama Place

>> CAAS , Munirka

>> Samkalp Bhawan , R.K.Puram

>> Disha IAS Academy, Munirka

>> Jain's IAS, Hauz Khas

>> Prashast IAS, Hauz Khas

>> Pacea IAS and GATE institute, Hauz Khas

>> Chanakya IAS Academy, Vasant Vihar

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
6th January 2013, 09:06 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the coaching institutes that provide coaching from 2nd year for IAS? Institutes which are in South Delhi?

Dear Friend,

The Coaching institutes in South Delhi for IAS Exam preparation are :

* Disha IAS Academy

* Classic IAS Academy

* Chanakya IAS Academy

* Jain's IAS Academy

* Prashast IAS Institute

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
7th January 2013, 04:24 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

In South Delhi, the list of coaching institutes that provide coaching for IAS preparation are prescribed as below:-

* Classic IAS Academy

* Chanakya IAS Academy

* Jain's IAS Academy

* Prashast IAS Institute

* Disha IAS Academy

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

8th January 2013, 02:28 PM
James_007

The Coaching institutes in South Delhi for IAS Exam

Rau's IAS Study Circle

Destination IAS academy

VVR (An Institute For IAS Examination)

Royal IAS academy

ETEN IAS ACADEMY

Disha IAS Academy
18th January 2013, 05:05 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Quote:

list of top coaching institutes that provide coaching from 2nd year for IAS in south delhi

Delhi Institute For Administrative Services Hauz Khas,Delhi

Concept Jia Sarai,Delhi

DIPS Academy Jia Sarai,Delhi

Prashasth IAS Institute Hauz Khas,Delhi

Pacea IAS Hauz Khas,Delhi

Prashast IAS Hauz Khas,Delhi

26th July 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Which are the coaching institutes that provide coaching from 2nd year for IAS? Institutes which are in South Delhi?

Quote:
hi ia am barsha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?