7th September 2010, 11:06 PM
sbhardwaj

Can I get coaching for IAS before completing graduation? Which are the institutes providing coaching between 1st and 2nd year of graduation?

hello,......my questn was that cn i get coaching for ias b4 completing my graduation as i am in 1st year as i dont want to waste my tym in just doing graduation.........if u think that there are some institutes which provide coaching in between 1st or 2nd year than plz mail me the list of such institutes........it would ease my tension.........hoping to hear from u soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best IAS coaching centers in Erode
  2. Is it possible to fill IAS prelims form using 2nd graduation degree?
  3. Which coaching institute provides IAS coaching class from 2nd year of graduation(South Delhi)?
  4. Can i take IAS coaching besides my Graduation? Is it beneficial?
  5. How can I do preparation for IAS exam after completing B.Sc? Do I have to join any Coaching Institutes for preparation? -- [New]
  6. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  7. Should I take coaching for IAS during first year of graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the coaching institutes that provide coaching from 2nd year for IAS? Institutes which are in South Delhi?
  9. Should I start preparing now for IAS after graduation? Do I need to join coaching?
  10. Good coaching institutes for civil services coaching that offer coaching for relatively less amount of Fees
  11. Should I start my IAS preparation right from 1st year of B.Tech? How should I proceed further and when to join coaching?
  12. After completing graduation how to become an IAS officer? Are there any coaching class available in Goa?
  13. Are coaching institutes necessary for IAS exam preparation?
  14. Is it possible to prepare for IAS exam after completing my incomplete graduation being a married girl?
  15. How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Best coaching institutes in Delhi for IAS?
  16. Which are the coaching institutes in Chennai providing coaching in commerce? I am a 3rd year B.Com student
  17. IAS coaching institute in Hyderabad providing guidance in public administration and sociology?
  18. What should I opt in graduation for IAS? Best coaching class for preparation of IAS in New Delhi?
12th May 2011, 06:13 PM
shoebahmed89

Default Re: Can I get coaching for IAS before completing graduation? Which are the institutes providing coaching between 1st and 2nd year of graduation?

yes u can get coaching during ur graduation.doing graduation is not a wastage of time. FOR appearing in IAS u can choose ur subject from ur graduation. all the institute that provide IAS coaching after graduation also provide u coaching .just find a institute near ur college so that u can make balance with ur graduation also
12th May 2011, 07:52 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get coaching for IAS before completing graduation? Which are the institutes providing coaching between 1st and 2nd year of graduation?

Yes you can definitely go through the coaching classes for CSAT examination when your pursuing 1st year of Graduation course.Well there are many Institutes which offers training and i can even mention their names but as you dint specify your locality how can I provide the names of Institutes.If at all I provide you the names it may not be useful since you require the Institutes in your locality and I may provide institute's of other locality.

In Delhi some of the best Coaching institutes are:-
Ujjwal IAS Academy
Classic IAS Academy
JTS Institute

In Bengaluru some of the best Coaching institutes are:-
Achievers IAS Classes
Shri Sai Tutorials for IAS Coaching
VIKAS Coaching Centre

In Chennai some of the best Coaching institutes are:-
Indian IAS Academy
Shankar IAS Academy
Sathya IAS Academy

In Mumbai some of the best Coaching institutes are:-
A. A. Shah’s IAS Institute
Lakshya IAS Academy
Royale IAS Academy
Paradigm IAS Academy

If you would have mentioned your locality then it would have been much better.
13th May 2011, 12:29 AM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Can I get coaching for IAS before completing graduation? Which are the institutes providing coaching between 1st and 2nd year of graduation?

ya you can coaching for IAS b/f compltng graduatd
there are many instritute in Delhi,Mumbai, Bangluru,etc
23rd June 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I STAY AT SOUTH DELHI,SARITA VIHA ,PLZ SUGGEST ME SOME GUD IAS COACHING INSTITUTES THR
24th June 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I am from LUCKNOW so please suggest me Lucknow based Best for IAS coaching.....
16th July 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best IAS coaching institutes in kerala?
19th July 2011, 10:25 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

hi, the top ias coaching centres in india are
1.Vajiram and Ravi IAS Study Centre
2.Rau's IAS Study Circle
3.Delhi's IAS Study Circle
4.Sachdeva New P.T. College
5.Chanakkya IAS Academy
6.Reddy's IAS Study Circle

in delhi

1.Vajiram and Ravi IAS Study Centre
2.IAS Era
3.Delhi's IAS Study Circle
4.Rau's IAS Study Circle
5.Shristi Study Circle
6.Career Shapers
7.Career Point
8.Sachdeva New P.T. College
9.Upendra's Institute For Admin. Services
10.Chanakya Academy
11.IAS Study Forum
12.Ultimate IAS Study Circle
13.Hamdard Study Circle
14.pex IAS Academy
15.Eklavya IAS Academy
16.Dronacharya
17.IES Academy
18.Institute of Administrative Studies
19.Interactions IAS Study Circle
20.Krishna Reddy's IAS Study Point
20th July 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

which best coaching centre for jipmer entrance examintion
20th August 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I get coaching for IAS before completing graduation? Which are the institutes in erode providing coaching during 3rd year of graduation?
25th September 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Best ias coching jaipur? Can i choose che. As optional?
11th May 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi..! I am bablu khan my birth date is 16 June 1986. presently i am working in trident hotel udaipur as a eng. techinican but now i want to join ignou corresponds b.a. Corse than fight i.a.s.exam.also start from 1st year preparation corresponds coaching in udaipur it will be possible pls pls tell me my mob. No.09828405065....... Thank u.
19th May 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Should I start for preparation of Civil services from 11th standard & also give the best Instutions in Pune Maharastra,I have given 10 th Exam
8th June 2012, 12:20 PM
govinda_singh23

Here in pune what type of courrse you want to join and in which stream you want to do graduation really matters for your civil service preparation because in civil service exam you are having optional subjects which are nothing but your subjects in graduation. So e.g. If you take commerce in graduation. Then from now you start having deep knowledge of accounts, finance, economics, marketing, etc. And also prepare yourself for G.S, english, you must try to get idea and know the aspects instead of cramming becouse for civil services your presentation is important.
8th June 2012, 12:27 PM
govinda_singh23

Here in pune what type of courrse you want to join and in which stream you want to do graduation really matters for your civil service preparation because in civil service exam you are having optional subjects which are nothing but your subjects in graduation. So e.g. If you take commerce in graduation. Then from now you start having deep knowledge of accounts, finance, economics, marketing, etc. And also prepare yourself for G.S, english, you must try to get idea and know the aspects instead of cramming becouse for civil services your presentation is important.
5th November 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i want csat coaching in guwahati?
8th November 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

hello to all.... m doing bsc non medical 2nd year.... m from punjab....plss tell me which subjects should i take in frm where should i take coaching....? nd what about charges?? hope i'll get my answer.....plss
30th March 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

For IAS nd PCS exam which subject i carry in graduation
1st April 2013, 12:24 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbhardwaj View Post
hello,......my questn was that cn i get coaching for ias b4 completing my graduation as i am in 1st year as i dont want to waste my tym in just doing graduation.........if u think that there are some institutes which provide coaching in between 1st or 2nd year than plz mail me the list of such institutes........it would ease my tension.........hoping to hear from u soon.
HI!
Some good coaching Institute in India:-
>> Rau's IAS Study Circle
Address: 309, Kanchanjunga Building, 18 Barakhamba Road,
Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001.

>> LORD KRISHNA IAS ACADEMY
Address: J-11/49, First Floor, Rajouri Garden,
New Delhi - 110009.

>> CLASSIC IAS ACADEMY
Address: UG 33-34, ANSAL CHAMBER-I,
BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE, State: New Delhi - 110066
21st April 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=jits;625821]Yes you can definitely go through the coaching classes for CSAT examination when your pursuing 1st year of Graduation course.Well there are many Institutes which offers training and i can even mention their names but as you dint specify your locality how can I provide the names of Institutes.If at all I provide you the names it may not be useful since you require the Institutes in your locality and I may provide institute's of other locality. In Delhi some of the best Coaching institutes are:- Ujjwal IAS Academy Classic IAS Academy JTS Institute In Bengaluru some of the best Coaching institutes are:- Achievers IAS Classes Shri Sai Tutorials for IAS Coaching VIKAS Coaching Centre In Chennai some of the best Coaching institutes are:- Indian IAS Academy Shankar IAS Academy Sathya IAS Academy In Mumbai some of the best Coaching institutes are:- A. A. Shah’s IAS Institute Lakshya IAS Academy Royale IAS Academy Paradigm IAS Academy If you would have ment
21st April 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

which are the best ias coaching centers in hyderabad
27th March 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Best ias coaching insitute for 2nd year of graduation in calcutta.
Please suggest.
7th March 2016, 03:07 PM
prashanthkumar17

Post Re: Can I get coaching for IAS before completing graduation? Which are the institutes providing coaching between 1st and 2nd year of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbhardwaj View Post
Hi,

I have started taking up coaching classes for UPSC, I have joint Bangalore school of civil services in Hebbal. They provide good coaching with printed study materials & current affair magazine every month. As per your requirement, they do have a package for two & three yers. You can check it out with them. Hope this answered your query.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?