11th July 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Should I prepare for GATE right from 2nd year? Coaching institutes in Chennai?

I am a student of B.tech 2nd yr petroleum. should i prepare for GATE right from 2nd year? if so,name some coaching institutes in chennai where i can get better coaching

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for GATE ? Is there any coaching? Any institutes in Chennai?
  2. Should I prepare for GATE from 2nd year CS onwards? Is there coaching institute offering foundation?
  3. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  4. How to start preparing for GATE exam from now itself? Any coaching institutes offering correspondence courses?
  5. Which are the coaching institutes in Chennai providing coaching in commerce? I am a 3rd year B.Com student
  6. How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  8. How to prepare for GATE? Which books should I refer? Best coaching institutes for the same?
  9. Can I get coaching for IAS before completing graduation? Which are the institutes providing coaching between 1st and 2nd year of graduation?
  10. How to prepare for GATE while in B.Tech ECE 2nd year in GCOE Amravati?
  11. How to prepare for GATE to secure seat in IIT? Suitable books and coaching classes in Hyderabad for preparation? -- [New]
  12. How many seats are there in IITs for CSE through GATE? How to prepare well for GATE?
  13. Good institutes that give coaching for GATE biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best coaching class in Chennai for preparation of GATE?
  15. Which is the top most GATE coaching centre in Chennai?
  16. How to prepare for GATE Exam from 2nd year of Engineering? Important topics for GATE Exam for Mechanical stream? How to manage time to prepare for GATE Exam?
  17. How is the coaching quality of GateForum Bangalore? List of good institutes for GATE coaching in Bangalore?
  18. Can I join any coaching class for cracking GATE exam? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
27th August 2011, 10:49 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Should I prepare for GATE right from 2nd year? Coaching institutes in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of B.tech 2nd yr petroleum. should i prepare for GATE right from 2nd year? if so,name some coaching institutes in chennai where i can get better coaching
Yeah it is better to start as soon as possible as you know GATE entrance is one of the toughest entrance exam in India.

How soon you start that better will be your preparation and confidence levels.

yeah coaching with the help of coaching centers will get you better results.
so finding out good coaching center is also a important task in which I will help you out by listing some of the top institutes in Chennai so have a look at the following list.

->Vani Institute for GATE

->The IES-GATE Academy

->The GATE Academy

->GATE Forum

->Brilliant tutorials are good

->Shakthi academy

->ISpace

These are the best places in chennai to pursue GATE Coaching.
Find out the best in your area for your stream.

all the best for your preparation

Regards

~AdityA~
27th August 2011, 11:48 PM
angeleye

Default Re: Should I prepare for GATE right from 2nd year? Coaching institutes in Chennai?

Hello,
GATE exam is toughest exam in India for admission in M.Tech from IITs, NITs or any govt. recognized institutes. So to crack GATE exam you must have to take extra coaching from any reputed coaching centre.
Well you can prepare for the exam from 2nd or 3rd year of the engineering.
It will be better if you will take some special coaching for the GATE for better result.
There are many coaching institutes across country from where you can get training.
IES-GATE Academy is the best coaching institute in chennai. So just enroll yourself for the GATE exam.
You can also prepare yourself by solving lots of study materials available on various educational websites.
28th August 2011, 01:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I prepare for GATE right from 2nd year? Coaching institutes in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

Yes, you can start your preparation for GATE exam.

GATE COACHING CENTRES AT CHENNAI:-

1.BRILLANT TUTORIALS (Chennai)

Contact Number (044) 2434 2099

2.Sakthi Academy

NO:32,palandi amman koil street, Behind St.thomas mount Railway Station, Adambakkam,Chennai - 600088 Tamil Nadu.
Contact Number 9840388787

3.iSPACE

AO :#23/47,chellappa st, Purasawalkam,ch-12.
Contact Number 044-2662 4444

4.VANI INSTITUTE OF ENGG. & TECH.
Off No: 19/9, Near CANARA BANK,
BURKIT ROAD,T.NAGAR, CHENNAI-600017
Ph:044- 24345294, 09444045294
Email: [email protected]

thanks
2nd November 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

just want to know more about gate and in what way it helps us in our career??
and how to prepare for this exams.. books needed for gate exam's preparation??
27th July 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for gate while in 2nd year biotechnology? need to know te best gate coaching centres in chennai.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?