2nd July 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Which coaching is necessary for GATE?

please tell that coaching is necessary for GATE?....pelase tell me which is it

9th July 2012, 02:53 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which coaching is necessary for GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell that coaching is necessary for GATE?....pelase tell me which is it
Coaching has now a days created so much hype in the mind of students , that they don't have confidence on their preparation. Although GATE exam is not so tough, still people take 1-2 yrs coaching mindlessly, just studying what have done in their B Tech course.

According to my opinion, coaching is not necessary for GATE, you can prepare well on your own, in 6-8 easily.

You have to adopt right strategy for preparation, then only you can succeed. You can start from the subjects , which you did in 2nd & 3rd yr of B.tech. Take some sample papers for see the pattern of papers in last years. There are many books available in market for GATE, but don't get swayed by these publishers, they copy content from sample papers and some standard books, you should rely on your notes and Books, if needed take help of your professors.

To gain confidence, you can take help of postal test series , provided by many coachings, it will be helpful as you will be updated about current type of questions.

Once you get through GATE without coaching, it will feel much more confident than your colleagues who opted for coaching.
9th July 2012, 03:10 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
according to my view coaching is not necessary for GATE.

if you want coaching for gate exam, then here is list of best coaching center
1-career plus
delhi ncr
2- Engineers Study Circle (ESC)
banglore
3- Gyan Bindu Academy
delhi
4- Lead Institute of Academics
Tirupati
5- Ratiram Academy of Higher Education (RAHE)
noida
6- Trajectory Education
delhi
7- Vani Institute of Engineering & Technology
pune

thanks
9th July 2012, 04:19 PM
lavanyaratala

In my opinion, to crack GATE with a good score you need a right coaching for it.
Acoording to me the best coaching in A.P is in ACE ACADEMY, HYDERABAD.
They will give you all the materials and also trial tests both for short term and long term courses. The fees may range from 10,000-20,000 depending on you eamcet rank. If you are from university , then you can get concession,
9th July 2012, 07:55 PM
gokuls1

heyy, Coaching from ACE INSTITUTE, HYDERABAD is ultimate, if u can join it for ur gate preparation den plz do join.. their coaching for gate is best... or if not possible get pprs of dat institute n sove dem. u can go through testfunda.com n can have online pprs..
Best Luck..!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?