24th November 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Is coaching necessary for GPAT 2016? How to crack GPAT 2016 without taking coaching?

I am a b.pharm student and i want to know that is coching necessary to clear Gpat 2016 exams. How to study for Gpat 2016 exams.

24th November 2015, 11:43 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is coaching necessary for GPAT 2016? How to crack GPAT 2016 without taking coaching?

GPAT stands for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test conducted by All India Council of Technical Education all over India for admission in AICTE affiliated institutions in M.Pharma or Master in Pharmacy.
GPAT-2016 will be conducted on 17th January 2016.

It is a national level test for admission in Master degree program and also a computer based test of 3 hours.
Since large number of students appear every year in this examination, so, competition is very tough and for that students need to prepare well to get good score for admission in best colleges.
Also, students should prepare themselves strategically and must cover all the syllabus to score better.
Students can prepare themselves by self-study but preparation under guidance of teacher or senior is always helpful.
So, if possible join any institute or group of students who prepare for the same which will boost your confidence to score better in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?