5th October 2015, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Between Aakash and Allen which coaching is better for AIPMT 2016?

Which is the best medical coaching center after 12th class between Akash and Allen career institute for 1 year AIPMT 2016?

5th October 2015, 05:06 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Between Aakash and Allen which coaching is better for AIPMT 2016?

Aakash Institute is a premier institute for the prepration of JEE AND AIPMT exams and has its records of excellence in education and such competition exams.

>> if you want to get quick results and excellent marks in the written exam you have to join the Akash institute because Akash institute have best teachers of every subject where you can study every subject deeply and can get the basic knowledge of the subjects and everyone who has its strong basics can easily crack such exams because if the base is strong you can achieve what you want in your life.

So I would prefer you for the Akash institute.
6th October 2015, 11:16 AM
H Rimmy

Aakash Insitute is the best Institute for the entrance exam of AIPMT 2016.It provides very good study material & notes to students.It also tell to students the logic of Mathematics & short cut keys.
So i would like to suggest you Aakash Insitute .
15th May 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

As I have to write NEET PHASE 2 on July 24th 2016 which institute is good for me I am very much confused between Akash and Allen please help me out
15th May 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best institute Akash or Allen for NEET PHASE 2 2016 confused help me out please soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?