11th November 2011, 10:56 AM
vijetatrivesh

Which Coaching region should I prefer in Maharashtra and Chattisgarh for CPT Exam?

Which coaching should i prefer for cpt exam?
Please suggest coachings region in maharastra and chattisgarh

Related Questions:
  1. Coaching centers for PSU near Bhilia(Chattisgarh) region?
  2. Which is best Coaching center for CA in Maharashtra and Chattisgarh?
  3. Where should I go for CPT coaching? List of coaching centers in Sonepat for the same?
  4. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  5. Can I give Re exam through chattisgarh board after appearing for Maharashtra state board for standard 12th science
  6. How can I register for CPT examination? Official website and best CPT coaching center in Kerala? -- [New]
  7. Physical eligibility criteria for Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any coaching institute for preparation for MDS entrance exam in Raipur Chattisgarh
  9. Do I need to change my domicile from MP to CG? What is the criteria for the same?
  10. What is the next date of CPT exam? Last date of CPT exam of April? How to fill the form online?
  11. Which are the coaching institutes in Delhi? Best coaching institutes in and around Delhi NCT region?
  12. How can I get my CPT admit card? What's the Exam format? Is coaching required?
  13. List of Coaching centers for GATE Exam for Chemical Engineering in Delhi or NCR region?
  14. How to appear for BSNL JTO exam after writing 3rd year, 2nd semester exam? Best institutes offering coaching in Rayalayaseema region of Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Course to be taken for career in Petroleum Oil Sector? Names of the colleges in Maharashtra region?
  16. Best institute where I can study for CPT exam? How can I register for CPT entrance exam?
  17. Can I get admission in government college of MP, UP, AP, Punjab, Chattisgarh, Orissa, Jharkhand, Maharashtra after scoring 166100 AIEEE rank?
  18. Top institutes for CA in Chennai? I have taken CPT coaching in Hyderabad
22nd February 2012, 01:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Coaching region should I prefer in Maharashtra and Chattisgarh for CPT Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijetatrivesh View Post
Which coaching should i prefer for cpt exam?
Please suggest coachings region in maharastra and chattisgarh
Following are the Institutes, offering training program for Common Proficiency Test, accredited by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India:

Maharashtra

Deshbhakt Ratnappa Kumbhar-College of Commerce

D.T.S.S. College of Commerce

S.B.E.S. Arts & Commerce College

Pragati College of Arts and Commerce

Madhya Pradesh

Takshshila Junior College
Gram Mindia, Navakheda Post
Indore Road,
UJJAIN – 456 010
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?