15th July 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I give Re exam through chattisgarh board after appearing for Maharashtra state board for standard 12th science

I had appeared for Maharashtra state board for Std 12 Science. But I scored less marks in PCM. Can I give a re exam through Chattisgarh board to get admission in engineering this year?

13th June 2017, 10:24 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give Re exam through chattisgarh board after appearing for Maharashtra state board for standard 12th science

No, you cannot attend re exam from different boards. Whatever may be result you need to compromise with the result.

If you want to attend the re exam you need to join in Chhattisgarh board in distance education or lateral entry or open category and appear for the 12th class.

Prepare well for the entrance exam conducted by different state boards because your 12th class percentage is just an eligibility marks to attend for the entrance exams. If you qualify in the entrance exam and score good rank then you'll automatically get a good college based on the rank in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?