20th April 2011, 11:20 AM
Rajula

How to appear for BSNL JTO exam after writing 3rd year, 2nd semester exam? Best institutes offering coaching in Rayalayaseema region of Andhra Pradesh?

how to appear for bsnl jto exam.now iam writing my 3rd year 2nd semester exams.when the exam will be held.i heard only after completing btech only we can attempt the exam.if that is the case when will i can write the exam.what is the syllabus for the electronics and communication engineering.is it compulsory to take seperate coaching.what are the best insitutes offering coaching in rayalaseema region of andhra pradesh.

16th May 2015, 12:57 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for BSNL JTO exam after writing 3rd year, 2nd semester exam? Best institutes offering coaching in Rayalayaseema region of Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajula View Post
how to appear for bsnl jto exam.now iam writing my 3rd year 2nd semester exams.when the exam will be held.i heard only after completing btech only we can attempt the exam.if that is the case when will i can write the exam.what is the syllabus for the electronics and communication engineering.is it compulsory to take seperate coaching.what are the best insitutes offering coaching in rayalaseema region of andhra pradesh.

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

The eligibility needed for BSNL JTO exam are:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India

# Age limit needed is 21-30 years for general category candidates and there are certain relaxation.

# SC/ST get 5 years extra and for OBC it is 3 years.

# Educational qualification needed for applying for the BSNL JTO exam is candidate should have completed a degree in Engineering/ Technology from a recognized university.

If you satisfy these above criteria's then you can apply for the exam. The examination will be of three hours duration with one Question Paper containing the following three sections.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?