30th October 2010, 09:27 PM
kgabhinesh

Code numbers for educational qualifications in National Defense Academy Exam?

What are the code numbers for educational qualifications in National Defense Academy Exam??

31st October 2010, 07:19 AM
helpmaster

Default Re: Code numbers for educational qualifications in National Defense Academy Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgabhinesh View Post
What are the code numbers for educational qualifications in National Defense Academy Exam??
For all the details regarding the codes and all see the advertisement either in employment newspapper dated 2nd october-8th october or visit the website of the commision www.upsc.gov.in
31st October 2010, 05:19 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Code numbers for educational qualifications in National Defense Academy Exam?

dear friend,

All information regarding the code number of your educational qualification is given in information broucher along with the application form.

Kindly check your code for educational qualification in information broucher given with form.

You can also fill the form online through the website:
www.upsconline.nic.in

good luck.
31st October 2010, 05:23 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Code numbers for educational qualifications in National Defense Academy Exam?

dear friend,

The codes are different for different educational qualification candidates, you didn't mention your information, so i can't say about it.

But All information regarding the code number of your educational qualification is given in information broucher along with the application form.

Kindly check your code for educational qualification in information broucher given with form.

You can also fill the form online through the website:
www.upsconline.nic.in

good luck.
31st October 2010, 07:09 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friends,

first of tell me your educatinal qualification then i will give the exact information about the educational qualification code.

or simply you can check it from the official websites

www.upsc.gov.in
31st October 2010, 07:44 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Angry Re: Code numbers for educational qualifications in National Defense Academy Exam?

plese refer employement news or the bronchules that are provided with the form . just look at it and fill according to it.
31st October 2010, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

educational qualification code for NDA and NA exam 2011
1st November 2010, 12:30 AM
koli

what do you mean by code numbers??
sorry i did not get your question.
but the educational qualification required for NDA exam is all given here below:

http://www.successcds.net/UPSCExam/NDA-National-Defence-Academy-Navel.html
3rd November 2010, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION CODE FOR NDA
4th November 2010, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification code for NDA Exam
6th November 2010, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification code for NDA Exam 2011
6th November 2010, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me the code of nda exam 2011 in april
8th November 2010, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

EDUCATIONAL CODE FOR FILLING NDA APPLICATION I AM PURSUING CLASS XII WITH PHYCICS, CHEMISTRY AND MATHS UNDER CBSE
8th November 2010, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

what is centre code of NDA 2011 of mumbai
8th November 2010, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

yes
8th November 2010, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

yes I tell you the code of nda exam 2011 in april
23rd March 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

codesfor nda examination
1st April 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

please give me information of the educational qualification code,examination code,preference code(army),fees paid for nda upsc exam.i belongs to general catagory from RAJKOT(GUJARAT)
mo.9428462295
PLEASE GIVE INFO. IMMEDIATELY
15th April 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

educational code and exam center of mumbai's code
23rd April 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

qualification code for 12th physics , math ,chemestry under MH -state
8th October 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

can we join nda being a bipc candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?