10th July 2012, 10:30 AM
bkhan203

Which college is best for MCA? How to take admission in MCA with low fees?

sir, which college is best for MCA?
I m a poor former son & want to addimission in MCA of low fees but best college or university.
Plz help me sir.
emai:[email protected]
PH:9125461980

Related Questions:
  1. Salary scope of software developers? Maximum salary that I can get?
  2. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  3. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  4. List of best MCA colleges in India? What is the eligibility to enter in MCA college? What is the fee structure and entrance exam date? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  6. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  7. Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?
  8. Scope of MCA in present scenario? Which college is more useful to take admission in MCA?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  10. How to get admission in MCA college in Mumbai?
  11. How to take admission in college of Bangalore for MCA?
  12. Through which entrance exam can I get admission in MCA in good college? -- [New]
  13. Affordable MCA colleges which take admissions through entrance exams?
  14. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?
  15. MCA admissions for July Exams: form, last date for admission, fees?
  16. List of top MCA colleges I can get with 50% marks in BCA? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. If I get admission in BHU college for MCA will I have to pay the fees semesterwise? What will be the fees for both semester?
  18. How can I get admission in MCA if not appeared for Pre-MCA exams? 2 years MCA is good for job?
4th August 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is best for MCA? How to take admission in MCA with low fees?

Hello sir,
Myself Utsav
student of Math(Hons.),i belongs from a poor family. Pls give best coll. list with low fee structure . addmission process.....
ans send me on id-->([email protected])
17th May 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is best for MCA? How to take admission in MCA with low fees?

why don't take admission mca without cet exam.
13th June 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am poor family .my father is farmer so i cant give the maximum fee
My graduation percentage is 68.33% with BAMU University
CET score is 46
Please give me replay
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?