10th April 2017, 01:40 PM
sumitkudesia

Which college is better between Amity and Delhi University for doing MA Economics?

Dear Counsellor, My sister wants to reappear for the entrance exams of Delhi University for MA Economics as she missed the cutoff by 1 mark. She is currently studying at Amity University. I advised her not to waste one year as an extra year of work experience is more valuable. However, she says that there is a considerable difference in the salary package as well as the job profile. Please share your views

Thank You
Regards
Sumit Kudesia

Related Questions:
  1. Economical courses which can be pursued after 12th?
  2. Best colleges offering M.A Economic course in India
  3. What is the best option between Statistics Hons and economics Hons? Which is the best college under Delhi University and Economics?
  4. Which is the best college in Delhi for studying MA course in Forensic Psychology?
  5. BA(Hons) Economics & International Relation is offered at Amity College of Commerce? Duration of course, fee structure and availability of admission?
  6. Which are the good colleges offering good coaching in BSc mathematics
  7. List of top 10 colleges offering PG in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for DSSSB exam if pursuing B.El.Ed from Amity University?
  9. Colleges offering BBA or B.Com course in North India?
  10. Is it possible to study correspondence Post Graduation in Economics in Symbiosis college for a graduate of Delhi University?
  11. List of good correspondence/distance learning MBA institutes? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  12. List of universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology through distance?
  13. Which are the government colleges in B.Com honors which take admission on the basis of entrance exam
  14. How and where to get the admission details about M.Com course?
  15. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  16. Which is the best course in commerce(IT)?
  17. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Chemistry? Which are the best colleges to pursue this course? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course and date of exam for this?
  18. Which is more beneficial for doing MA in Economics in future between BA Economics and BMS?
11th April 2017, 10:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college is better between Amity and Delhi University for doing MA Economics?

Delhi University is better than Amity university for Master's degree in Economics. But wasting one complete academic year to get admission in Delhi University is not a good option.

You are right, an extra one year experience is more valuable for future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?