16th February 2017, 01:31 AM
Anirudh112

Is Economics compulsory in 12th to take admission in B.Com with Economics at University of Delhi? List of other streams in B.Com?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Commerce stream and want to take admission in University of Delhi in B.Com with Economics. Is Economics compulsory in 12th for it? List of other streams in B.Com?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i pursue MA Economics after B.Com Hons..?
  2. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  3. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  4. Is Mathematics compulsory to be in best of 4 subjects to study Economics Honours in Delhi University?
  5. Can I do M.A economics after B.Com, M.Com in Economics?
  6. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  7. Can I pursue my Masters in Economics after graduating from BCom Hons..?
  8. Am I eligible to do graduation in Economics from Delhi University after completion of 12th commerce?
  9. When does Delhi University MA Economics rank list will be published? Number of seats and last year's cut off marks?
  10. List of Delhi University affiliated colleges for B.A.(Economics) admission with 95.4% for 12th CBSE candidate?
  11. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Economics) in Calcutta University if secured 79.25% in 12th?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  16. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  17. When the admission of M.A.(Economics) will be started in Delhi University?
  18. B.A in economics or B.Sc in Economics after 12th?
25th February 2017, 03:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Economics compulsory in 12th to take admission in B.Com with Economics at University of Delhi? List of other streams in B.Com?

No, it is not compulsory to have Economics as main paper in 12th board to get admission in B.Com ( Hons ).

But, as per 2015 it is compulsory to have Mathematics as main paper in board examination for admission in B.Com ( Hons ) or Eco ( hons ).

So, you can apply for admission in B.Com( hons ) if you have mathematics as main paper.

But, in general B.Com there is no limitation on discipline of 12th board. For more information about admission visit at www.du.ac.in.
6th July 2019, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Economics compulsory in 12th to take admission in B.Com with Economics at University of Delhi? List of other streams in B.Com?

Sir i dont have wco in 12 class. And i am student of class 12 can i so b.com in graduation
31st July 2020, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am in 11 class cbse.. School gives me option between maths and economic.. And after 12 th I have to do B. Com.. What should I choose for it.. Is without economic, admission is possible in B. Com
6th October 2020, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take B com without Math and economics
1st January 2021, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Sr i am in class 11th ,my school gave me option between economic and math and I choose math .

And I want to do bcom, is it possible for me to do bcom without economic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?