11th December 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study correspondence Post Graduation in Economics in Symbiosis college for a graduate of Delhi University?

Sir,
I have done B.A.(Honours) in Economics from Delhi University. Now I want to do Post Graduation Economics but through correspondence while doing my job. is that possible from Symbiosis college?
With Regards-
Kanika Roy

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  2. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  3. How can I register for B.A Economics?
  4. Can I appear for NET after completing graduation in Economics Hons?
  5. Which colleges under Delhi university offer admission in economics major without mathematics?
  6. List of top mass communication institutes like MICA, IIMC, Asian School of Chennai, AJK? What is the criteria to take admission in such institutes?
  7. Can I do M.Phil in economics through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University?
  9. Can I do post graduation in Economics in Gujarat University if I have completed Graduation already from the same college?
  10. How to pursue MBA if I am an economics graduate from Delhi University
  11. Eligibility to study Economics in Post Graduation for History graduate who has studied Economics in Higher Secondary?
  12. How can I get admission to study MBA after completing correspondence Graduation?
  13. Criteria of admission in post graduate courses of Economics at St. Stephens College?
  14. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Economics from Gujarat University?
  15. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
  16. Can i become a Businesswomen after completing Graduation in Economics?
  17. What kind of job opportunities are there after graduation? I am a fresh graduate in economics from Delhi University
  18. After B.Com(Pass) can I do Post Graduation in Economics?
29th March 2016, 12:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study correspondence Post Graduation in Economics in Symbiosis college for a graduate of Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have done B.A.(Honours) in Economics from Delhi University. Now I want to do Post Graduation Economics but through correspondence while doing my job. is that possible from Symbiosis college?
With Regards-
Kanika Roy
Sorry, it is not possible to study the Post Graduation in Economics in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning. They have many Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate courses in the distance mode. Please, visit the Official website for more details.

You can study the M.A in Economics in many other universities. The candidate must complete Bachelor’s Degree any stream from a recognized university. The duration of the course is two years. You can study the course in the following universities;

- IGNOU - Official website
- Annamalai University - Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?