20th June 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Which college is better for computer science engineering between BIT Jaipur and Galgotia Noida in terms of Faculty and Placements

Which college is better for computer science engineering BIT (Jaipur) or Galgotia (Noida)?...In terms of faculty , placements ,etc.

Related Questions:
  1. How is Galgotia University, Noida good for M.Tech?
  2. How to do B.Tech from Computer Science from Amity Noida and Galgotia? Which are the good colleges?
  3. Which is the best college to select for doing BBA course? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges in Delhi NCR which take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is IIBS Noida a good college to pursue MBA course? Which is the best course to opt for in terms of placement and placement packages?
  6. Which is the best college in Noida Ghaziabad? Can I get Galgotia or JSS Noida? My UPTU General rank if 84812
  7. Can I get admission in Galgotia College for MCA with 2165 rank in UPTU exam?
  8. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  9. Which colleges are better between Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology and KIET according to studies and placements
  10. Good universities for doing m.tech or m.s in bio-informatics?
  11. How can I get admission in JSS Noida or Galgotia College with ECE or CSE branch? I've secured rank 10000 in UPTU
  12. Good colleges in delhi NCR region for MTECH with GATE Score 418 in ECE?
  13. Which are the best colleges for MCA that I can get after scoring 67%
  14. Which is better between Amity Business School Noida and IIBS Noida? Which is better in terms of studies and placements?
  15. Admission in Galgotia or JSS Noida after scoring 10367 in UPTU? Best colleges of Noida?
  16. Upto what rank one can get admission after scoring 25000 rank?
  17. Which is a better college in terms of faculty, campus and placement between AIT Pune and Thapar University?
  18. Which engg college in MP has the best faculty and placements for Civil Branch?
11th October 2012, 09:22 PM
Arjun Kumar Thakur

Default Re: Which college is better for computer science engineering between BIT Jaipur and Galgotia Noida in terms of Faculty and Placements

Dear,
asker different people have different opinion about this. If we talk about the computer science engineering it has the brigth future if you able to complete with the good percentage of marks, so dear according to me if you able to take admission in bit jaipur in terms of faculty and placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?