10th June 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better college in terms of faculty, campus and placement between AIT Pune and Thapar University?

which one is a better college in terms of faculty , campus and placements ...ait pune or thapar university

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 14200 rank in IPU-CET? Which is better either Amity University or IP University for B.Tech programme in respect to faculty, environment, campus and placement records?
  2. What should I prefer computer engineering at Thapar(Chandigarh campus) or IT at UIET?
  3. Advantages of joining private engineering college in terms of placement, annual package, faculty and infrastructure over government engineering college? Are private engineering university students preferred for government jobs?
  4. Which are the institutes that offer 5 years LLB course?
  5. Top 10 colleges of IP university for BCA in terms of placement and faculty?
  6. MSc from thapar university placement-wise?
  7. How may I get last 10 years BCA(pune university) campus placement papers along with answers?
  8. Which are the B.Tech colleges having good placement record under Pune University?
  9. Admission procedure of AIT Pune. What is the minimum rank at which I can take admission in AIT?
  10. Which one is better in terms of placement, Tezpur University in Assam or UP university in Delhi? Will the location affect the placement of the college?
  11. What should I select in 11th between science and commerce? Which field is better?
  12. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
  13. Where are the LLB courses in distance studies?
  14. Which all colleges in India offer 3 Years LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?
  16. Can I get admission to 3 year LLB Course on the basis of Distance Degree?
  17. Off campus placement options for B.E. graduates from Anna University? -- [New]
  18. What is the basic qualification to join LLB?

19th August 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better college in terms of faculty, campus and placement between AIT Pune and Thapar University?

which one is better choice in electrical in thapar university and ece in UIET chandigarh?

30th June 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better college in terms of faculty, campus and placement between AIT Pune and Thapar University?

I have got 77marks in jee main n am a ward of army personel..am i eligible for admission

13th July 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir

My ait merit is 677.
How much there is a chance for adm in ait for me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?