19th July 2014, 07:42 PM
nitimittal2901

Which colleges are better between Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology and KIET according to studies and placements

Which college is better?galgotia's college of engineering and technology or kiet
According to studies & placements.

Related Questions:
14th July 2016, 10:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges are better between Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology and KIET according to studies and placements

>> Krishna Institute Of Engineering And Technology is a private engineering institute affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University.

>> Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology was established in 2000 and it is affiliated to Gautum Buddh Technical University.

>> As per my knowledge Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology is best according to studies & placements in comparison to Krishna Institute Of Engineering And Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?