29th July 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Which college is better in terms of placement?

Please arrange these colleges according to their better placement in increasing order.
1)gitm gurgaon
2)DAV colleges of engg. Kanina mahendergarh
3)vaish rohtak

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better in terms of placement, Tezpur University in Assam or UP university in Delhi? Will the location affect the placement of the college?
  2. Which are the good colleges in electrical in terms of placement?
  3. Which college is better in terms of placement?
  4. How is SCMS College of Management,Kochi in terms of placements for MBA and what are the placement packages?
  5. Which is better between Goa and Hyderabad in terms of placement?
  6. Which institute should I join for mass communication course among the followings?
  7. Advantages of joining private engineering college in terms of placement, annual package, faculty and infrastructure over government engineering college? Are private engineering university students preferred for government jobs?
  8. Which stream is best in terms of Placement in Manipal University? Do i have a chance of changing the stream later on after joining?
  9. Is there any scope in MBA Hospital Administration? Best college in terms of placement? Which entrance exam to give?
  10. Which will be better for Civil Engineering between LPU or Galgotia University?
  11. Is B.Pharma course good to study in IIT BHU in terms of package and placement? -- [New]
  12. Which one is better between Architecture and Civil engineering in terms of Scope, placement and earning?
  13. Which is a better college in terms of faculty, campus and placement between AIT Pune and Thapar University?
  14. How should I get a job in CTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I select in 11th between science and commerce? Which field is better?
  16. Which C-DAC institute is best in terms of Training and Placement among C-DAC, Pune and C-DAC, Bangalore?
  17. Is Vasantdada Patil Engineering College of Sion Mumbai a good college in terms of placement, education quality and facilities?
  18. Which is better between Kalyani JIS ECE and Techno India?
4th September 2011, 02:10 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which college is better in terms of placement?

colleges which are of grade A ,BA are good for placements..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?