29th May 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Which is better between Goa and Hyderabad in terms of placement?

hey guys..i hv more interest in mech rather than CS.But if i get much better placement in BITS then may be i can go fr CS.Also i plan to do MBA if i'm able to do it frm a reputed institute.
So pls tell me about the placement statistics..
Also which is better goa or hyd??

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance Exam for Mtech in Bits Pillani?
  2. Institute of Civil Engineer approved by AICTE? Names of the AICTE approved distance learning colleges?
  3. Which is a good institute of NICMAR for placement among Pune, Goa or Hyderabad?
  4. Can any student apply for BITSAT or only those in BITS doing B.Tech?
  5. How may I get the previous years placement records of NICMAR, Goa? What would the career opportunities it provide?
  6. Will I get MSc Hons in BITS Goa or Hyderabad Goa after scoring 269 in BITSAT?
  7. How to get admission in BITS Pilani? How much is the cutoff for admission?
  8. Which branch of NICMAR would offer good placement either Pune or Hyderbad or Goa?
  9. Is IIBS Noida a good college to pursue MBA course? Which is the best course to opt for in terms of placement and placement packages?
  10. Cutoff for BITS admission in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campus?
  11. How may I get details about placement in NICMAR Goa? What's the career opportunities in the same?
  12. Can I get admission in Ph.D program in India?
  13. Cut-offs for bitsat for admission in bits pilani for b.e or at goa, hyderabad campus?
  14. Colleges offering PhD Program in Management in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which one is better in terms of placement, Tezpur University in Assam or UP university in Delhi? Will the location affect the placement of the college?
  16. How to get into BITS Pilani, Goa or Hyderabad after scoring 290 marks in BITSAT?
  17. Will I get admission in BITS Goa/Hyderabad if scored 271 marks in BITSAT? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in Dual Degree program in BITS Pilani campus after scoring 283 marks in BITSAT?
5th February 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between Goa and Hyderabad in terms of placement?

just i want to know that whether Goa is better or hyd for acm at nicmar campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?